Sp700 Trans. Issue ?????

Started by bugmanjr, April 11, 2006, 08:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugmanjr

When I take off there is a clunk sound in the back of the transmission, and when I get off the gas there is a clunk as well.. I thought is was the rear drive shaft UV joints, but its not, its in the transmission..If you hold the shaft that comes out the rear of the trans.and spin it with the rear tires off the ground, there is about a 1/2 inch of movement then a cluck noise before the rear tires move, the cluck is not the shaft its in the trans..   Any Ideas???

anyone want a Jacked Up, Clutched Out Mud Machine with Never Ending Power but Constent Problems? its yours for whatever my payoff is...

Thanks..
08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM

rubicon500kid

hey how much is the pay off for it?  let me know i might be abel to take it off ur hands
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

bugmanjr

08 Sportsman 800 HO
08 Sportsman 800 Touring
04 Sportsman 700 12in Lift
81 Honda 200 Three Wheeler
WWW.MRBUGSTERMITEANDPEST.COM