o4250's Owl sig, Funny or Not?

Started by Toomey, April 07, 2006, 11:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think that owl slide show is funny or not?

Yes
21 (47.7%)
No
21 (47.7%)
Never noticed it
2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 40

dreth

what about the guy that has dial up? it has to suck for him!

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: RAD 700r on April 07, 2006, 11:04:21 PM
Pretty funny and creative, for a kid that has too much time on his hands
he didnt make it....its as old as the internet

Honda328i

If it ain't a quad, it ain't worth lookin' at  ;D
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

AlterEgo

Quote from: Quad32x on April 10, 2006, 05:15:56 PM
Quote from: AlterEgo on April 10, 2006, 02:03:40 PM
I find it funny, yet mildly offensive. Just the other day I sat and stared at it for over an hour. Sometimes I like it. But then I don't. Like right now I like it, but a few minutes ago it really pissed me off. I just feel sorry for the poor owl. Owls are good. They fly. Is that the same owl from Dumb and Dumber?
Dont  get  him  started  on  your  avatar !  jk ! :L :M

Quad knows.  ;)
Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

Quad32x

Yes  I  do  Mr. Ego  sir. :-[ 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com