A new type of survivor...

Started by o4250, January 29, 2005, 07:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

Due to the popularity of the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do a show entitled, "Survivor-Texas Style."



The contestants will all start in Dallas, then drive to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to Brownsville.



They will then proceed up to Del Rio, El Paso, Midland, Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo.



From there they will go on to Abilene, Fort Worth and finally back to Dallas.



Each will be driving a pink Volvo with bumper stickers that read: "I'm gay, I love the Dixie Chicks, Boycott Beef, I voted for Al Gore, George Strait Sucks, Kerry in '04, Hillary in 2008, and I'm here to confiscate your guns."



The first one who makes it back to Dallas alive, wins.





who else would pay to see this ;D

SkyHighT100

LMAO.. I am so in!!! i would watch that every night.. religiously  ;D Let me guess... FOX? ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

GaryinSeffner

I dont know anout guns but anybody riding in that car might confiscate some bullets ;D

I take it when no one wins the network keeps the prize ???

cause there aint a chance in *youknowwhere* that anybody will make it back to Dallas.  :D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

yunt2ride

I would do it. I would put stickers over everything that they put on the car after they decorate it, Then hang a big rebel flag off the back and a sign that tells everyone please don't shoot, I'm a BIG LIAR ALSO. hehe   WHATS THE PRIZE
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Mrs.Nightbreed

QuoteI would do it. I would put stickers over everything that they put on the car after they decorate it, Then hang a big rebel flag off the back and a sign that tells everyone please don't shoot, I'm a BIG LIAR ALSO. hehe   WHATS THE PRIZE
Heck yeah LOL....You can use the rebel flag as your 1 personal item your allowed to bring. Tell them your using it for a blanket so they let you have it. LOL That Mil is good as yours LOL.


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com