C & R WATCH YOUR TRUCKS !!!!!!!!!!

Started by MIKE D, April 10, 2006, 11:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stretchy

I myself have been there quite a few times, and other than having a quad violate my "right of way", I've  only had good times. I like the ditch or culvert or whatever to cool my truck down. My only complaint... NO PICS OF MY TRUCK IN YUR SITE... Well maybe at the concert. See-ya. STRETCHY

C R MOTORSPORTS

sorry about no pic's of your truck!  we just take pic's and post them...... keep coming and i am sure your truck will get on there!!!

The concert is not to far away........... looking forward to it myself!!
Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!

ladybiker1

how do i get to C R motorsport park?

From Galdes RD off of I95

C R MOTORSPORTS

If you go to our website and click on directions/map you can put your address in and get directions right to our door.   I am not sure were Glades Rd off I95 is or what county you are in, but we are right of State Road 27, 11 miles south of Lake Plaicd.   
Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!