Quad Only MX Series

Started by LostCause, April 10, 2006, 02:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is there a need for A quad only MX series in FL?  If so would you participate?

Yes
22 (25.3%)
No
7 (8%)
Yes, Yes I would participate
53 (60.9%)
Yes. No I would not participate
5 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

trx#9

So you can run a 2 stroker or a hybrid. Thats a good decision my friend was just asking me that. :ThumbsUp.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Mrs.Nightbreed

Why the change? I was using that to my advantage to keep certain sandbaggers (cough*Nightbreed*cough) out of the C class....and you just spoiled it.

53yfz450

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 01, 2006, 02:18:09 AM
Why the change? I was using that to my advantage to keep certain sandbaggers (cough*Nightbreed*cough) out of the C class....and you just spoiled it.

lol :P they dont have a womens class. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Mrs.Nightbreed

#153
Yeah they do, and I will run it too  :) I just want to "move up" and race with more than 2-3 people....

LostCause

LOL  :P :P :P
Got  to thinking.  Got to get the series established first then we will fine tune it next year.  See what we have to work with.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

53yfz450

oh gotch ya. i think im running 2 classes 2. 16-24 and open B or A dont know yet. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

YELLOW RR

In the open stock class, what is legal to change and what is not?(How many people are looking into racing the Stock class?) Im on a 2005 trx450r, I live in Oakland Park fl.33334 How far drive time am i looking at?? What track is closest to me??
2007 LTR450

RTR_380/450R

Go to the website a few posts up and click on the links to the tracks.  They have maps and directions that should give you an idea! ;)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LostCause

I am hoping to have the rules up soon.  The open stock class is for any quad that you can think of.  Everything must be stock.  You can change the tire size.  Other than that it must be how you get it off the showroom floor. 

All quads must have kill switch and nurf bars and number plates on front and rear.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

arod

 hey YELLOW RR you ride at seminole mx?

blindkaeta

1 month 6 days,  but who's counting  ;)

Mrs.Nightbreed

I got this all figured out:

Race 1: 6 weeks - can't make it
Race 2: 7 weeks - nope not yet
Race 3: 9 weeks - I plan on it! woo hoo!
Race 4-7: Its on!!!!


8) I am not counting either.....

310R_Dude

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 11, 2006, 07:34:39 PM
I got this all figured out:

Race 1: 6 weeks - can't make it
Race 2: 7 weeks - nope not yet
Race 3: 9 weeks - I plan on it! woo hoo!
Race 4-7: Its on!!!!


8) I am not counting either.....


Hey, haven't you seen that guy who runs NATIONALS with one arm...
don't be a wuss M.  YOU can do it too!!!   J/K of course...
Try to keep yourself occupied and rest well. You won't lose speed,
just endurance.

Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

tony pitts

hey just found out reddick is racing nov 12 also we need to try to change this if possible because if reddick is racing the same as waldo we would rather race reddick.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

LostCause

I was awaire that there was a race at Reddick.  But I think we did pretty good not hitting any of the other races.  The schedule is set already.  Maybe next year we will be able to get a race at Reddick.  But we will have to have good numbers for all our other races before we will be able to get a race there.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

310R_Dude

Quote from: tony pitts on August 14, 2006, 01:34:32 PM
hey just found out reddick is racing nov 12 also we need to try to change this if possible because if reddick is racing the same as waldo we would rather race reddick.

If you want our sport to grow, it would be nice if you'd participate
rather than try and change what Brett is, and has been, wOrking so
hard for all year.

I always have bad luck when it comes to making races, this is no
exception. My friend and I both had blown motors OR trannys. We
fixed his motor but it took a long time and I was worried mine would
be the same and not get done too... So in order to make sure that
come Sep 17th I am at the first race I went and bought new quad
as a "motor donar" for my race quad.

We will need  as many people as possible for this series to "happen".
I will do everything I can for it to work. We all should.

Take care,
Dan
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

mxyfz59

were can i find the race schedual at?
04 yfz450
looks like a stocker but the list goes on and on.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

LostCause

click on race info.  The schedule is there.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

LostCause

Weekend format is up on the Site.  www.ssqsa.com
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

trx#9

Are you going to post the race schedule, so we can how many and what classes we can run. Like how the AATVA does it. That would save a lot of hassle at the track. Pre set it!!! ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

LostCause

I am working on that.  I just don't know how to be fair to everyone.  I will tell you that the tracks want to run the Money class the last race.  The good thing is the tracks think we still should be out by 3:00
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Exmx54

Question on the gate fees. When I show up on Friday, I pay the $25 gate fee for myself and whoever comes, and that is for the whole weekend correct? I don't pay the $25 gate fee friday, than another $20 saturday, than another $10 on Sunday correct? Will there be any practice Friday night at pax, I know they have lights  8)

tony pitts

they practice on thurs knights. more likely sat practice is what normal races there.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

LostCause

If you show up Friday it is 25 for the whole weekend.
If you show up Sat it is 20 for the weekend
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com