Don't buy cheap atvs,dirt bikes at waldo flea market.

Started by americanhighlander, April 09, 2006, 06:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

I was at waldo flea market today in waldo,
i saw this alot cheap garbage chineese atvs,dirt bikes,go karts there.

Please don't buy them there the parts look so dang cheap to
wear off in 3months.

I won't  even trust them to sell me one.LOL  :foot.gif :M

Thanks,
amhighlander  :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

o4250


Mars

 I would agree.
I have not seen any at the local fee mart but I sure have seen some really cheep ones on Ebay. When you can see how poorly they're built in a photo, you know they suck...
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Alba450

I agree I've seen cheap ATV's & Dirtbike's and they are totally junk and not safe at all.
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

LeBlanc Outdoors

Many of the Chinese imports are junk, but there are several quality manufacturers even in China.   Look closely at any bike you consider, check quality of welds, and most of all ASK if the person you are buying from is who is honoring the warranty !!!   Which brings up Question 1- Is there a warranty   Question 2- Is it a parts only, or parts plus labor plus shipping, or do they stand behind their product.   Many of the service calls I receive as a Redcat dealer are from E-Bay buyers who somehow think (usually because the E-Bay drop shipper told them) I will honor another companies warranty.   I stand behind all the new bikes I sell with a 6 months parts and labor warranty, even though Redcat only gives a parts warranty.  Like with any large purchase, do your homework and don't buy only based on price.

americanhighlander

#5
My dad look at them yestday and he said: they don't even look big
for farm hualing working.I told him buy atvs that come from japan,usa,canada
and i told him they have less problems than chiness models.

Dirtwheel magazine said last year don't buy chiness,korea
atv machines and they said they have more  maintance problems and cheap
parts, that wear out too quicky.But a atv repair dealer, said they have worst
mechanic problems on atvs and they have cheap parts that break too quicky.

My suggestion,I won't even buy them.LOL  :no :ThumbsDown.gif

Thanks,
amhighlander  :)

PS:And don't buy them at pepboys in gainesville off newberry rd. :tsktsk.gif :ThumbsDown.gif



[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Josh Boyd

last christmas i got a pocket bike, you know, those like 23 inch long ones.  The handle bars were loose when we got it so we went to tighten them.  NO WAY!  those things are made of cheap pop metal and they don't move anywhere.  we tried for abotu an hour and with no progress we took the brand new neck braker down to the swap shop and sold it to sum dood at a knife stand.  At least we made money on the deal but man those things suk. chinese toys are no fun

dreadhed

Ya I go to that flea market every weekend & I would not buy one of those POS.  They are junk.  The 200cc modle has less clearence than my little ol ATC 125m.  They look like they wil fall right apart.

Honda328i

ATV sport magazine was showing all the copycat Hondas and other bikes at the Indy ATV dealer show. 

It realy ticks me off that the Chinese can take something regardless of copyright laws or patents and steal the design and make money from it.  Other countries play by the rules, why do we allow the import of this China junk into the USA?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

americanhighlander

#9
Quote from: Honda328i on May 08, 2006, 08:45:29 AM
ATV sport magazine was showing all the copycat Hondas and other bikes at the Indy ATV dealer show. 

It realy ticks me off that the Chinese can take something regardless of copyright laws or patents and steal the design and make money from it.  Other countries play by the rules, why do we allow the import of this China junk into the USA?

I think, we should take all cheap chiness junk atvs,dirtbikes  to a crash
and burn freak moto show and watch them fly and burn and let them do
knights armor mode :king.gif running with long poles mode.LOL ;)  :drive.gif
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

the/4/horsemen

i know i should buy an american atv but i really can,t afford the high price so im buying a roketa 250cc and is only 295 pounds ive seen what it can do and iwas very impressed
2006 roketa 250 water colled (mine) 2005suzuki king quad 700 snorkel,winch,rims,tires (mybrothers)

the/4/horsemen

why has no one said nothing after my post whats the problem  :F
2006 roketa 250 water colled (mine) 2005suzuki king quad 700 snorkel,winch,rims,tires (mybrothers)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com