Dirtbike Riding and Crashing...

Started by a1rider, April 09, 2006, 09:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a1rider

I was out riding my dirtbike today and yesterday.
(Saturday 04/08, Sunday 04/09)
Saturday was just a normal day of riding down in the dry lake bed and the dunes. Then today, I wecked 3 times. The first wreck was not that bad just dumped the bike, down a big hill hitting a turn. The second wreck I was in 3rd gear again coming down a hill into a rocky area, when my bike slid out from under me. The third wreck was the worst. I was 4th gear about to shift to 5 when the hard trail I was riding on suddenly turned soft. Right when my front tire hit it turned sideways and I flew over the handlebars landing on my shoulder and slid a few feet. I was more worried about my bike then anything. What a day, the good thing I didnt really get hurt, just a few scraches, sores and such, It could have been much worse.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com