Yamalube (2 Stroke)

Started by a1rider, April 08, 2006, 07:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a1rider

What would happen if you used Yamalube-S in a 2 stroke dirtbike? 
I always use Yamalube-R but my friend was going to use Yamalube-S because he didnt have any more Yamalube-R. I told him not to try it.  So what would It do if you did use it?  Thanks.

Yamalube-S = injection
Yamalube-R = premix


RAD 450r

Hey, I have a yamaha blaster and its injected, I used to run Yamalube - S but i changed it to Yamalube - R  for what reason, I dont remember, but anyways I didnt really see any differnce, at the time I asked one the guys at the local store and he said it was fine. I dont really think it would be a differnce but then again dirtbikes are differnt
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Yamaha72

Quote from: a1rider on April 08, 2006, 07:15:03 PM
What would happen if you used Yamalube-S in a 2 stroke dirtbike? 
I always use Yamalube-R but my friend was going to use Yamalube-S because he didnt have any more Yamalube-R. I told him not to try it.  So what would It do if you did use it?  Thanks.

Yamalube-S = injection
Yamalube-R = premix



Absolutely nothing, my friend accidentaly bought the S and put it into his YZ125, the only difference that it made was that it smelled like SH*T. I'm used to smelling Castor 927, that's what I used to run in my Blaster when I had her.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com