Yucapan in Cape Coral

Started by Eiger0801, May 16, 2006, 01:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eiger0801

Well I rode out in the pan on Saturday and got busted.  We have not seen anyone out there in a while so we went in.  It was a blast, the trails out there are so perfect.  A little to dry for my likings but very fun.  I miss it out there.  So we went on top of this big hill and we seen a truck with a guy and girl...  The girl was sunbathing and the guy was target practicing with a gun.  We did not think that they were cops as they looked like normal people. :(

They then came over and asked for ID's and of course we did not have them.  They gave us a warning and told us that if we are ever out here again they would take us to jail and take our 4 wheelers.

THIS TOWN SUCKS!!!! ;D

So I guess I posted this to let everyone know that it is still not safe to go out there!

Dr.Dirt

That does not seem right..I do not think it is leagal to be discharging firearms out there. Did they give you a written warning or a verbal one?.. I bought my quad to ride in the Yucapan and I only got to once for about 10 mins. I hate Cape Coral.

Shotgun

Quote from: Eiger0801 on May 16, 2006, 01:27:33 PM
Well I rode out in the pan on Saturday and got busted.  We have not seen anyone out there in a while so we went in.  It was a blast, the trails out there are so perfect.  A little to dry for my likings but very fun.  I miss it out there.  So we went on top of this big hill and we seen a truck with a guy and girl...  The girl was sunbathing and the guy was target practicing with a gun.  We did not think that they were cops as they looked like normal people. :(

They then came over and asked for ID's and of course we did not have them.  They gave us a warning and told us that if we are ever out here again they would take us to jail and take our 4 wheelers.

THIS TOWN SUCKS!!!! ;D

So I guess I posted this to let everyone know that it is still not safe to go out there!

If there was a girls sunbathing in the truck, and he was target shooting then they weren't law enforcement.

Eiger0801

Yeah but it was cops, there truck was marked on the side, there was no lights.  When they got close it was Florida Wildlife.  I guess they really have nothing better to do then lay out and shoot guns, there was really no one else out there!

Dr.Dirt

#4
Quote from: Eiger0801 on May 19, 2006, 11:13:24 AM
Yeah but it was cops, there truck was marked on the side, there was no lights.  When they got close it was Florida Wildlife.  I guess they really have nothing better to do then lay out and shoot guns, there was really no one else out there!

Did he give you a written warning or a verbal warning?  Oh yeah, welcome to the site. Check out the open discussion and feel free to join in.  ;D

4fittyr

i used to ride there at nite because of the blind corners  we're they there in the day time or nite??
if u can't be good be good at it

MIKE D

I heard after 8 pm during the week the cops are not out there.I am not going out untill  it floods this summer.
PS.. ARE you sure the truck didnt say (WILDLIFE OFFENDER)
MIKE
03 honda rincon 650 4x4
98 foreman 450 es 4x4
05 yamaha fx cruiser HO waverunner

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com