dirtwheels covers FL!

Started by gearhead400, April 07, 2006, 02:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gearhead400

In this months dirtwheels mag they did a piece on places to ride in florida. They listed 10 tracks and 8 off-road parks. Each with directions of how to get there, a brief description of the riding conditions, and there hours of business(?) lol. So, if you ever need a quick reference, grab a copy. (if everyone isn't already subscribed to that awesome mag) 
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

backinsaddle

I saw that article.  I wasn't too impressed.  Basically they say we (Dirt Wheels) recognize there is a lack of riding areas in Florida, but there's nothing we can do to help, so here's a list of the places to ride in Florida, which wasn't even a near complete list.

I suppose it's good we got national publicity, but considering a good percentage of their revenue comes from Florida riders, you would think they could do something more.

gearhead400

ya, but then again its not a florida mag. and if they stepped up and helped out one state, they would have to help every state (kinda like buying candy for kids haha) and they obviously dont have the money for that. But they do have the media attention i suppose. I think its just a good reference article.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

bbf

if you want to see a lack of rideing areas try ny i bin here for a month and still have not found anywhere to ride it all cement city

arod

try nj or penn. my cousins live in jersey and head up to ny,penn area for riding.

johnyfz450

ya that mag also has that sick banshee 520cc 2stroke

backinsaddle

Quote from: johnyfz450 on April 12, 2006, 01:07:08 AM
ya that mag also has that sick banshee 520cc 2stroke

I seen that.  The owner and friends are too afraid to ride it so they're looking for someone that has the cahonies <sp?>

americanhighlander

Quote from: johnyfz450 on April 12, 2006, 01:07:08 AM
ya that mag also has that sick banshee 520cc 2stroke

I saw that in dirtwheels wes miller from hbombflims made that
monster came to life.That is a mean azz sport quad he made out his custom parts.
8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]