Our new Toyhauler

Started by kawGIRL, April 06, 2006, 08:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

Quote from: kawGIRL on April 07, 2006, 09:56:21 AM
Quote from: bluesman on April 06, 2006, 11:05:15 PM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
  


   I DONT SEE ANY RUM IN THE PICS??

:pirate.gif :drink.gif :w

THAT AINT THE NEW 1 LOL  good try though ;D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

kawGIRL

What?  I took that pic this morning, we had to celabrate last night  :Y :drink.gif  The bottle is still in the camper ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Mudneck

yea so is shortcut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

kawGIRL

I was wandering why I had not heard from him this morning  :M
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

VForcedave

KawGIRL, way to go. I pulled one for a couple years. Just sold it about a year ago. It had a double slide and a dividing wall for the toy box. Your styling and profiling now. Where are you going with it? Tail Of The Dragon? There is also a ATV park not far from there. Have fun.   
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

bbf

that a sweet looking ww good luck with it . i thinking of getting one .

mudhawg

nice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dont come home muddy lol.
700 sportsman 30inchmudlites tech4 exhaust,lift kit,clutch kit,dobeck control box

RL400

Saw this thing the other night, its awesome!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com