GROUNDED!

Started by mudmonkey, April 06, 2006, 06:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudmonkey

i got 2 C's on my report card and ive been grounded ever since, but my mom let me come on for a lil whle today. I just wanted to let u guyz kno why i havent been on for 3 weeks. i was grounded all spring break too (it was horrible!!)  and the worse part is that if i dont bring up my grades, i cant go to the fallout boy concert! (with the all american rejects, hawthorne heights, from first to last, and two other local bands) if i dont get all really good grades on my interm (comes out the day before the concert) then i cant go!!  i REALLY  hope that my grounding will be over soon, cuz i hate being grounded!! and i miss talking to all my friends  :'( :'( :'( talk to u guyz soon ( I HOPE!!!)                   
                           ~Courtney~
     (just in case u guyz forgot my name or anything lol!)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

svtbolt04

your guys parents are strict...A C? wow.. I got out of high school with a 4.0 to graduate because i wanted out early..But before that, i was just making a 2.0 to play football and be on the track team for shot put...

Sorry you are grounded,dont get too bored
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Southern4x4

dang 2 c`s thats good atleast u didnt get a d or f besides those bands arent that great anyways LIKE OMG THIS NEW JOHHNY CASH ESSENTIAL CD IS GOOD!!!!!!!
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: mudmonkey on April 06, 2006, 06:59:42 PM
i got 2 C's on my report card and ive been grounded ever since, but my mom let me come on for a lil whle today. I just wanted to let u guyz kno why i havent been on for 3 weeks. i was grounded all spring break too (it was horrible!!)  and the worse part is that if i dont bring up my grades, i cant go to the fallout boy concert! (with the all american rejects, hawthorne heights, from first to last, and two other local bands) if i dont get all really good grades on my interm (comes out the day before the concert) then i cant go!!  i REALLY  hope that my grounding will be over soon, cuz i hate being grounded!! and i miss talking to all my friends  :'( :'( :'( talk to u guyz soon ( I HOPE!!!)                   
                           ~Courtney~
     (just in case u guyz forgot my name or anything lol!)
i would have been tied down and whipped viciously..........

rappy350

my father prefers chinese water torture
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

MachineDog

That sucks. My quad would've been taken from me untill I got my grades back up. :( I need my quad for transport too, too far of a walk to peoples houses, lol.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

mudmonkey

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 06, 2006, 09:26:47 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on April 06, 2006, 06:59:42 PM
i got 2 C's on my report card and ive been grounded ever since, but my mom let me come on for a lil whle today. I just wanted to let u guyz kno why i havent been on for 3 weeks. i was grounded all spring break too (it was horrible!!)  and the worse part is that if i dont bring up my grades, i cant go to the fallout boy concert! (with the all american rejects, hawthorne heights, from first to last, and two other local bands) if i dont get all really good grades on my interm (comes out the day before the concert) then i cant go!!  i REALLY  hope that my grounding will be over soon, cuz i hate being grounded!! and i miss talking to all my friends  :'( :'( :'( talk to u guyz soon ( I HOPE!!!)                   
                           ~Courtney~
     (just in case u guyz forgot my name or anything lol!)
i would have been tied down and whipped viciously..........


hey i wanted to talk to u, but u got off like a half hour b4 i came on  :P ! and i think ur sister was on ur AIM s/n again  :-\ lol
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: mudmonkey on April 07, 2006, 08:36:24 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 06, 2006, 09:26:47 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on April 06, 2006, 06:59:42 PM
i got 2 C's on my report card and ive been grounded ever since, but my mom let me come on for a lil whle today. I just wanted to let u guyz kno why i havent been on for 3 weeks. i was grounded all spring break too (it was horrible!!)  and the worse part is that if i dont bring up my grades, i cant go to the fallout boy concert! (with the all american rejects, hawthorne heights, from first to last, and two other local bands) if i dont get all really good grades on my interm (comes out the day before the concert) then i cant go!!  i REALLY  hope that my grounding will be over soon, cuz i hate being grounded!! and i miss talking to all my friends  :'( :'( :'( talk to u guyz soon ( I HOPE!!!)                   
                           ~Courtney~
     (just in case u guyz forgot my name or anything lol!)
i would have been tied down and whipped viciously..........


hey i wanted to talk to u, but u got off like a half hour b4 i came on  :P ! and i think ur sister was on ur AIM s/n again  :-\ lol

my buddy's were online ;)

kfx400rob

holy crap i wish my grades were that good  :-\     
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

mudmonkey

Quote from: kfx400rob on April 07, 2006, 09:04:41 PM
holy crap i wish my grades were that good  :-\    


lol, i wish mine were better! but i have all A's and B's in my classes now (i just have to check science) so if i can keep up my grades, then i can go to the concert!  ;)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

WARRIOR350

#10
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on April 06, 2006, 09:26:47 PM
Quote from: mudmonkey on April 06, 2006, 06:59:42 PM
i got 2 C's on my report card and ive been grounded ever since, but my mom let me come on for a lil whle today. I just wanted to let u guyz kno why i havent been on for 3 weeks. i was grounded all spring break too (it was horrible!!)  and the worse part is that if i dont bring up my grades, i cant go to the fallout boy concert! (with the all american rejects, hawthorne heights, from first to last, and two other local bands) if i dont get all really good grades on my interm (comes out the day before the concert) then i cant go!!  i REALLY  hope that my grounding will be over soon, cuz i hate being grounded!! and i miss talking to all my friends  :'( :'( :'( talk to u guyz soon ( I HOPE!!!)                   
                           ~Courtney~
     (just in case u guyz forgot my name or anything lol!)
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aaaaaaaaaaah ha ha ha  ha ha ha ah ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Z

black 450r

05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose

mudmonkey

yeah but im back! and i got to go to the concert  8)
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: mudmonkey on May 09, 2006, 06:32:58 PM
yeah but im back! and i got to go to the concert  8)
the fall out boy/ american rejects one?
lucky!!!!!

WARRIOR350

thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D

klutchbuster400

Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 12, 2006, 08:59:36 AM
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.

I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.

Southern4x4

sum of my favortie bands,aka sum of the best bands ever!





[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

WARRIOR350

Heavy metal rock is the best!!! I will listen to some punk rock though. :-X

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 12, 2006, 03:39:36 PM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 12, 2006, 08:59:36 AM
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.

I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.

As much as I hate defending that kid, how is it you figure that "stoners" as you call them listen to heavy metal? I don't listen to that crap, as I hate it, but I am pretty sure it does not condone drug use like rap does..And as for sissy rock as you call it Warrior350, I would like you to meet some of us "Sissies" and say that to us up close, I don't think any of us are emo or whatever it is you are thinking we are... I have a wide range of music that I listen too, about the only stuff I don't listen to is country and heavy metal, though there are a couple country songs and some older Avenged Sevenfold songs that are of the metal variety that I will listen to, but its not the constant screaming crap.

kfx400rob

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 12, 2006, 03:39:36 PM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 12, 2006, 08:59:36 AM
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.

I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.

aww cmon man fallout boy? that stuff is lame in my eyes, i guess if u like it good for you tho...
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

black 450r

05 TRX 450r #205 Sponsers Parts Unlimited Klotz Lonestar Maxima Moose

grizrida660

Quote from: kfx400rob on May 22, 2006, 08:51:12 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 12, 2006, 03:39:36 PM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 12, 2006, 08:59:36 AM
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.

I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.

aww cmon man fallout boy? that stuff is lame in my eyes, i guess if u like it good for you tho...


Lmfao!!! heavy metal is not yelling and screaming!! f**k**g a disturbed is the way to go....and mushroomhead and so on....they do yell and scream...

PS down with the sickness is the best song ive ever heard!!

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on May 22, 2006, 08:46:53 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 12, 2006, 03:39:36 PM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 12, 2006, 08:59:36 AM
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.

I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.

As much as I hate defending that kid, how is it you figure that "stoners" as you call them listen to heavy metal? I don't listen to that crap, as I hate it, but I am pretty sure it does not condone drug use like rap does..And as for sissy rock as you call it Warrior350, I would like you to meet some of us "Sissies" and say that to us up close, I don't think any of us are emo or whatever it is you are thinking we are... I have a wide range of music that I listen too, about the only stuff I don't listen to is country and heavy metal, though there are a couple country songs and some older Avenged Sevenfold songs that are of the metal variety that I will listen to, but its not the constant screaming crap.
i say that because 85% of kids at my school that listen to that music "feel" that the band is telling you to go out and do get stoned, how they relate their lyruics to that i dont know, im not saying EVERYONE thinks like the ret@rds at my school.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: grizrida660 on May 26, 2006, 02:01:03 PM
Quote from: kfx400rob on May 22, 2006, 08:51:12 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on May 12, 2006, 03:39:36 PM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on May 12, 2006, 08:59:36 AM
thats sissy girl rock, heavy metal is the way to go! >:D
sure if you like getting "stoned" every night, and turn into societies nuessance.

I like some hard rock, but yelling and screaming for ten hours straight is definetly NOT the way to go. I'll stick with my taking back sunday, fallout boy, hawthworne hieghts, all american rejects, and all that other "sissy girl" music.

aww cmon man fallout boy? that stuff is lame in my eyes, i guess if u like it good for you tho...


Lmfao!!! heavy metal is not yelling and screaming!! f**k**g a disturbed is the way to go....and mushroomhead and so on....they do yell and scream...

PS down with the sickness is the best song ive ever heard!!

Well, every heavy metal song I have heard has a ton of screaming, and heavy metal pretty much sucks. I think most people would agree with me.

WARRIOR350

What the heck is emu?

klutchbuster400


WARRIOR350

actually, i misspelled it, i meant what is emo, but i do know what an emu is. my friend had an emu that tried to bite peoples toes off.

Southern4x4

im assuming like a gothic type person not sure though or it can be emotional damaged person
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

muddog


k.p.

emo- a sissy little loser that cries because there b/f or g/f left them,a person who whines and gripes about everything, and they usually cut them selves(in my experience's)i basically hate emo pppl there just plain annoying

as for metal \m/ i love heavy metal. there is nothing better than being on the bus at 630 in the mornin and jammin to some metallica. but not all metal is screaming and crap. there are so many diff. kinds of metal that most ppl dontknow about for instance christian metal,death metal,powermetal(my favorite),viking metal,folk metal,thrash/speed metal,melodic death metal,heavy metal,black metal. the list goes on but yeah alot of them do suck im a huge music fan and iknow the most usless trivia about the bands i like but i do get fed up with all the screaming some times there has to be at least a little bit of clean vocals. but yeah also alot of emo music has screaming thats why some ppl call it "screamo" music

christianharv

Thats kind of wierd how this topic got from talking about getting grounded and grades to music and then to emo people

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

dnigels

Quote from: warriordude on August 24, 2006, 10:35:41 PM
emo- a sissy little loser that cries because there b/f or g/f left them,a person who whines and gripes about everything, and they usually cut them selves(in my experience's)i basically hate emo pppl there just plain annoying

as for metal \m/ i love heavy metal. there is nothing better than being on the bus at 630 in the mornin and jammin to some metallica. but not all metal is screaming and crap. there are so many diff. kinds of metal that most ppl dontknow about for instance christian metal,death metal,powermetal(my favorite),viking metal,folk metal,thrash/speed metal,melodic death metal,heavy metal,black metal. the list goes on but yeah alot of them do suck im a huge music fan and iknow the most usless trivia about the bands i like but i do get fed up with all the screaming some times there has to be at least a little bit of clean vocals. but yeah also alot of emo music has screaming thats why some ppl call it "screamo" music

I had the sudden urge to cut myself (three times) while reading this!  Whats up with that?
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com