New website to warn people about CERP!

Started by lswjth2, April 03, 2006, 07:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lswjth2

Folks, here's a new website to warn people about CERP. Mods, can you please make this a sticky??? Thanks....


http://lswjth2.tripod.com/index.html

foreman1

Good job on the site , EVERYBODY LOOSES WITH CERP'S CONTINUATION.
I've lost access to several hunting areas in south florida . Browns Farm became an STA some farms I used to hunt in south dade etc .

I am going top link  you to  a couple of sites ,lets watch the hit counter.
We need to stop the cerp funding now.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

lswjth2

thank you for all the help. We need to get our OUT OF STATE family and friends to call , write, e-mail their congressperson asking them to not fund any cerp projects...

Chuck_Norris


americanhighlander

#4
Quote from: lswjth2 on April 03, 2006, 10:34:04 PM
thank you for all the help. We need to get our OUT OF STATE family and friends to call , write, e-mail their congressperson asking them to not fund any cerp projects...

The CERP  (sounds) like a environmentalists quackos from 60's
out in CA. (lol)  O0

Theses people need get a life and go to another
country if they don't like our atvs just leave this country, go somewhere else.

Well, I think we should tell all hunting clubs and other hunters
out there to tell them don't support CERP and don't donate any $ to those
quack Azzes out there.

Just, let their money go dry in near future!!

Thanks,
amhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

lswjth2

Yep, if you go to the website, under links on the left hand side, are the links to e-mail the governor and the congress..e-mail thema nd let your voice be heard...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com