Croom 04/02/06

Started by ATF450, April 02, 2006, 07:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

Awsome pics :ThumbsUp.gif

Looks like yall had fun 8)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

ATF450

06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

450rcrazy

croom is what you make of it.I personally enjoy riding no matter where I am.
I just think man this is better than working,then forget about my troubles and have fun.There are alot of woops but once you learn to ride them and get in the rythem they to can be fun.Hill climbs to me are enjoyable they get the adrinaline flowing,the best place for that is in hernando but not for much longer due to new homes.
                         but looks like you had fun who cares what any one else thinks.If they cant enjoy there hobby where ever they may be than to bad for them.

raptor426

Did you need any toilet paper after that last pic?
2005 Yamaha Raptor 660r #26:AC grab bar, Alba Pro Elite nerfs, Uni filter, UM full body skid, AC swingarm skid, White Bros R4 slipon
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 660:27" Mudlites, 12" C-series rims, 2500# winch
2003 Yamaha YZ426F:stock
2002 Honda Rancher:27"Mudlites
2001 Polaris Scrambler 400

ATF450

nah he's young he can handle it!!!
06 Vstar 650
06 YFZ 450
03 250 EX

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com