Northern Florida Land For Sale

Started by americanhighlander, June 09, 2005, 08:43:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

 ;D  8)  This for all atver's that live all over Florida
Some land web site I got out of land papers in lake city FL.
If your going make a atv park or offroad riding park or place to ride by yourself
with your buddies.
This good info to help all  people  that ride atvs in Florida.
So get create your offroad trails and rule the world.

Don't buy land in subdivisons not good idea.
So people don't screw around with you calling on atvs.
Some might be nice to atvers they don't compain and alot my friends don't do that.
So i'm helping all out there to get fair chance in life to let atvs ride wild and freedom.
mods please keep topic open and bump alot times in here.


(Land web Sites all over northern Florida.)
FRA.HomeAndLand.com

RealEstateBook.com

www.LighthouseRealty

HomesAndLand.com

www.southernskyrealty.com

www.kevincorbettonline.com

millironrealtyusa.com

www.FloridaAcreage.com

WellbornPreferred.com

This big one in my area they sale alot land around here.
www.danielcrapps.com

www.MarieLeeRealty.com

www.LisaDVanacore.com

ColdwellBanker.com

www.countryrivers.com

dixonrealty.com

MYNORTHFLORIDA.com

www.fla-living.net

www.AletaDeMarcon.com

www.RealEstateOfNorthCentralFlorida.com

www.gradymoore.com

www.landbrokeragerealtor.com

This a big company out of live oak FL.
www.poolerealty.com

www.c21DarbyRogers.com

www.c21JackieTaylor.com

www.BURBACHREALTY.com

(Perry Area)

www.sawgrass-realty.com

www.sheffield-realty.com

www.gulfbreezerealestate.net

www.shamrockbeachrealty.com




thanks,
amhighlander  :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Bigscrb15

i dont think you need to bump a thread 5 minutes after your last post
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

qt314nfla

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 09, 2005, 09:00:11 PM
i dont think you need to bump a thread 5 minutes after your last post

LOL   ;D

big-daddy

Don't buy land in subdivisons not good idea. (why??)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Bigscrb15

Quote from: big-daddy on June 09, 2005, 09:08:01 PM
Don't buy land in subdivisons not good idea. (why??)

because if you buy 1.25acres in a subdivision you will have access to 50,000 acres, you dont want that. ;)
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

strtrcr06

thanks for the links my dad and i are always looking for some land
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

Bigscrb15

I guess I shoulda thanked you for the links, They will come in handy when I need land
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

americanhighlander

thanxs...so keep  topic open for others are looking for places to buy and ride.

so before buy land check out depends what area you live in.

a nice pizza place  be for all is the  pizza boy in lake city Florida get 24inch pizza it's new york style pizza.A great chinest  all you can eat buffet restuant  is the gong dong in lake city florida  inside mall right near sam goody store.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

stump66

SSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
NOT MUCH LAND LEFT,LOL.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

americanhighlander

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

2Raptors

Quote from: americanhighlander on June 10, 2005, 06:27:49 PM
a nice pizza place  be for all is the  pizza boy in lake city Florida get 24inch pizza it's new york style pizza.A great chinest  all you can eat buffet restuant  is the gong dong in lake city florida  inside mall right near sam goody store.
Not trying to be mean, but what the hell is this?

americanhighlander

#14
It's a  good  Place, i go to when I go eat  out once great while.If some trail riders that live in lake city area  or if they were going olec nat forest in lake city  that be good dinner place to eat out if they were riding for whole day.It's very good place eat at it's almost close onies like in frankies  down near hollywood FL  on halldale beach blv on 40th ave
near the circle k. ;D
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#15
I just went to jackson county the other  day and land base is very nice over there.I look get some land later on.It seen it's friendly atv place there.What i like about it,it's so wide spread and it's not
like people up your butt. ;D

But marrina is larger than live oak  and it almost about size of perry FL. 8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#16
This big one in my area they sale alot land around here.
www.danielcrapps.com


Well i think  they are  making new subdivison right by my house.

please hurry buy this land up to make cool atv park right near my house
or this place you can ride atvs over here even on rideways.I have some friends down street they come from all way tampa to ride on there  8acer land track on holidays and weekends.but they do ride on my dirt road.I hope they keep my firelane in place i wanna  ride it again someday i did one time  back 3years ago.

the web site this company is selling  it.The company is in lake city
right by  movie theaters  across from red lobster on hwy 90.

here's directions  if out of live oak or lake city  take  us 129  don't go cr 252 to lake city  go second cr252 and get on hughes rd or 129th rd  head south and go on 164st  and if you see brown mobile home you gone to far.

so you should see  logging trucks in there i think they are making sub divison to sell more land.So this out in mcalpin  not very far from cr349.





this a area photo from terrersever  back in 1996.
the red lines are the area they tearing up.
here's local map area in there.

http://warman58x.bravehost.com/mapspics.html


go to click on web site i put in here.





[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#17
New update  on land in mcalpin.

:-\

here's  email i got from the land company
don't tell  them i send this on this message board
just tell person you found it driving by area or somebody
told in town,or person told you at walmart store in live oak or lake city

I think the guy over price on his land
he should lower bit some  no one is not going buy at that price.
At least I'll get chance  to ride my firelane again.It's going  be while people start moving  out in that area.


Here's email I got  today:
Mr. Wood,
We have some 20 acre tracts that we are selling on 164th Street.  The asking price is $12,500 per acre with owner financing.  The terms of the financing are as follows: 20% down, balance over 10 to 20 years @ 10% interest payable monthly.  Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Baynard Ward
Daniel Crapps Agency, Inc.
2806 West U. S. Highway 90
Suite #101
Lake City, FL 32055
(800) 805-7566    Office
(386) 397-6859    Mobile
----- Original Message -----
From: kevin wood
To: sales@danielcrapps.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:55 PM
Subject: Land ? in mcalpin?


Dear, daniel crapps

I'm over  here in mcalpin and  I see some land for sale
over on 164st  I have see some logging trucks  coming out there and tearing all pine trees over
there.So is it going be a subdivison?

So how much  per acer your selling?

I'm just looking around on price on land.
I'm looking to get bigger farm land later on down road in near future.


thanks,
Richard

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#18
looks like  loggers are gone.. ;D good news  and no one hadsn't brought  the land yet  and maybe some nut down south will buy something like that. It ain't worth for the price and it hads  alot woods with oak trees  and they took  alot pine trees  out.I hope atv person or atv club  or hunting club will buy it later on down road.

my best bet go with cheaper price with land i don't care if hads woods and lakes and ponds or springs or creeks running with it.In this area you have to have a high paid job in this area to get 12k per acre land and no poor nuts will buy this at that price and they got be crazy for that.

I talk some my buddies in live oak  and they said the higher price on land and the market with top out and fall down into lower prices later on.


Right now i looking get land in panhandle over  near  dothan AL southern AL  or  north west  FL  over by marrana FL near panama city.I want get  20acers  or  up 50 or 70acers or more.thats later  down road  in 3years or 4 years i'm looking at...

That will be good for farming  and atv riding  and not very far from the gncc  track in pronce de leon  i saw in Dirtwheel magzine two months ago. ;D

And later  I will do some trawler trawling in panahanle  over by panama city  between carribelle.I know i have been on all three islands for last two years so far  before i had my 30ft sailboat untill i sold it, between port st joe  and carribelle those are islands i have been.I wish i open marina one day and let atvs ride on it in parking lots with dirt driveways. ;D
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

#19
This a audio cass tape I record off my boombox  back during summer
2005.It's 45mins long and 8k audio it's about 2mb  wma file.

Title of tape is called:Why Shouldn't Buy Land in Subdivisons?

Click here on link,
http://imagehouze.com/uploader/files/497/mydownloads/Why-Shouldn-tblsubd.wma
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

Let me,
know my voice message file  cass tape works!!!

I don't care if share this file to all file swapping sites
out there.

Thanks,
amhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

MachineDog

There's 110 acres around here being sold, used to be a huge riding area before they put the signs up.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

americanhighlander

#22
I know last week i saw land flyers in newspaper here,
the land in mcalpin area hads drop down to 10,200 per acre.

Yeah!! they need drop price of  land alot more down to a good price
so i don't have go to se texas to live by cheaper land prices there. :-\
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

americanhighlander

Here's my voice message, i sent to jeb bush today
by email.I wish alot people send letters like this one.

Click here listen to it.(2mb 40k audio)

http://imagehouze.com/uploader/files/497/mydownloads/lettertojebbush.wma
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com