SEMPER FI??????????

Started by unvme2420, March 29, 2006, 07:19:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unvme2420

I can't figure out what SEMPER FI means. I am 17 and never before heard it until it was on CMT's trick my truck show. What is it?
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

JR

Semper Fidelis  means     " Always Faithful "  and is the motto of the United States Marine Core

cycole

2005 King Quad
2005 Eiger

Sweet Z

Semper FI to god the core and country
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

unvme2420

Thanks guys....I appreciate it.
2006 Suzuki King Quad 700 E.F.I.
2000 Bombardier Sea-doo GTX
All are pulled by 1999 Ford Expedition (Eddie Bauer)

Ida_Mann

just a quick correction before a Marine gets on ya about the sprelling.

Marine Corps is the correct spelling folks.

I know I can be a stick in the mud, but after spending 4 years in JROTC,,,it kinda stuck with me ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com