The Kitty got new socks,shoes and a snorkle

Started by 05greengriz, March 29, 2006, 06:44:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

05greengriz

Thanks, it all started last thursday evening, went and picked up a set of black itp's with the mudlites. After the 2hr. trip I got home to only find that the wheels were a 4/110 pattern which doesn't fit Arctic Cat. So back 2 more hours last night and they finally had the right one's.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

MuddFreak77

#3
Nice Art!!!!  But you could have given the 4/110's to me I know they will fit a Honda   :)  j/k....    I'm re-jetting my quad right now, had to once I snorkled it.  I was running hot on the long runs which tell me its lean.  Keep an eye out for that on the Cat.
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

05greengriz

10-4 Carl, remind me the next time we ride and I'll have you look at it for me.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

wilburz

Looks nice! One day I will graduate to the next level. Until then.... :'(
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler