YET ANOTHER CHANCE TO POST!

Started by lswjth2, March 28, 2006, 06:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lswjth2

Guys dont get discouraged about this article. This is a long hard fight...
Please reaqd and post...


http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2006/mar/28/southern_golden_gate_estates_may_be_limits_road_ve/



bigscrub79

Thanks for the link. I finally registered and posted.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

lswjth2

Thxs buddy. That was awesome. Maybe we should have us a new palce to ride. How about if we ride all weekend long, on saturday the 8th and sunday the 9th up and down naples at about 5mph under the speed limit. Let's drive through 5th, the beaches, the malls, the theatres, the really expensive neighberhoods??What do you guys think?? That would be the weekend right before the commissioners meeting on tuesday...

Thrasher

I really like the idea of using golf courses...they do have sand, water....also have nice fairways and greens to tear up too........i'd pay to watch someone roost thru a bunker on a bunch of geezers up on the greens.
also, I don't see too many camp sites at the golf courses, nor are they being told they need to buy their own land to make one...
...and there also seems to be about 1000 per county these days.......is what we are asking really too much?
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

bigscrub79

Compared to all the other special intrest groups in this state we arent asking for very much.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

AlterEgo

just posted. "Naplestb" pissed me off and I had to do it.

Thanks for all of your hard work and effort so far lswjth2.
Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

needforspeed

Doesn't florida have OHV reps - Where are they??

svtbolt04

Quote from: Thrasher on March 28, 2006, 11:51:40 AM
I really like the idea of using golf courses...they do have sand, water....also have nice fairways and greens to tear up too........i'd pay to watch someone roost thru a bunker on a bunch of geezers up on the greens.
also, I don't see too many camp sites at the golf courses, nor are they being told they need to buy their own land to make one...
...and there also seems to be about 1000 per county these days.......is what we are asking really too much?


How much money would you put together for me to do this? I live 2minutes away from larry birds personal 18 hole golf course on about 30 acres. I have always wanted to go tear up a golf course.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

americanhighlander

#8
I hope we can outnumber theses nuts down
there.But, i hope you win this fight and don't lose battle,
be strong.


Btw, I saw web link you posted in there and
we do need ohv places to ride out through out florida.
I hate be person that comes from outside from state of florida
and from another county and they will be saying:Florida hads some
Sh*tt ohv laws through state of florida.(LOL)   :Approve.gif
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

kfx400rob

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 28, 2006, 04:35:50 PM
Quote from: Thrasher on March 28, 2006, 11:51:40 AM
I really like the idea of using golf courses...they do have sand, water....also have nice fairways and greens to tear up too........i'd pay to watch someone roost thru a bunker on a bunch of geezers up on the greens.
also, I don't see too many camp sites at the golf courses, nor are they being told they need to buy their own land to make one...
...and there also seems to be about 1000 per county these days.......is what we are asking really too much?

i could hit heritage greens, only bout ten mins from me :dunno.gif  lol


How much money would you put together for me to do this? I live 2minutes away from larry birds personal 18 hole golf course on about 30 acres. I have always wanted to go tear up a golf course.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com