LT-R 450 (Honda250ex's)

Started by 2006YFZ450, March 28, 2006, 12:45:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

Here's my new LT-R ;)
I got a Cherry Bomb,No Air Box Lid, & No Baffle.  man does this thing hual.

I got tired of my YFZ so for now the LT-R is going to be my Race Quad and my YFZ will just be a pit bike/practice bike ;D





Tell me what you think ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

rappy350

I know you are lying but still one lucky bastard
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

53yfz450

i think thats you cousins :o :o :o
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Toomey

I think you have too much money!  Brand new 700, then a 450, now this 450, in a few months it'll be something else!  Nice bike nontheless, shoulda got a dirtbike though!  ;)
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

2006YFZ450

Yea this bike is great!!

I think the YFZ will be a better Race Quad though. :-\

If you guys are going to Sunshine MX on WED. night I'll be testing it out ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

wheelie_boy

i think your lucky and rich sweet quad  :'(
05 kx 250f

rappy350

damn you started the whole bragging thing again......  I thought you had finally mellowed out
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

2006YFZ450

Quote from: rappy350 on March 28, 2006, 12:54:08 AM
d**n you started the whole bragging thing again......  I thought you had finally mellowed out

I am mellowed out!!

Im just showing my new Quad.............. 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

qt314nfla

Is anyone else getting tired of the continual posting of new toys from a kid barely old enough to drive?  I've been wanting a sport quad for 6 months.  And it's going to take me 1-2 yrs to save.  And the bike I have was bought used and that was over 3 yrs ago.

Dude.  I'm happy for all your toys and that you have someone to provide them for you.  But come on is it really necessary to rub it in everyone else's faces?  One day when I'm making enough myself I'll be able to afford plenty of toys.  Yet it's in bad taste to continually post a new toy every month.

53yfz450

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 12:55:12 AM
Quote from: rappy350 on March 28, 2006, 12:54:08 AM
d**n you started the whole bragging thing again......  I thought you had finally mellowed out

I am mellowed out!!

Im just showing my new Quad.............. 8)

you mean your showing off your cousins quad.

dont lie i know he got an ltr ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

rappy350

Quote from: QT314 on March 28, 2006, 12:55:47 AM
Is anyone else getting tired of the continual posting of new toys from a kid barely old enough to drive?  I've been wanting a sport quad for 6 months.  And it's going to take me 1-2 yrs to save.  And the bike I have was bought used and that was over 3 yrs ago.

Dude.  I'm happy for all your toys and that you have someone to provide them for you.  But come on is it really necessary to rub it in everyone else's faces?  One day when I'm making enough myself I'll be able to afford plenty of toys.  Yet it's in bad taste to continually post a new toy every month.


Damn straight
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 28, 2006, 12:57:29 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 12:55:12 AM
Quote from: rappy350 on March 28, 2006, 12:54:08 AM
d**n you started the whole bragging thing again......  I thought you had finally mellowed out

I am mellowed out!!

Im just showing my new Quad.............. 8)

you mean your showing off your cousins quad.

dont lie i know he got an ltr ;)

***cough**cough***cough**

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

qt314nfla

All I know is I'm about to set up camp in their front yards.  Seems quads grow on trees over there.

kfx400rob

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 12:45:59 AM
Here's my new LT-R ;)
I got a Cherry Bomb,No Air Box Lid, & No Baffle.  man does this thing hual.

I got tired of my YFZ so for now the LT-R is going to be my Race Quad and my YFZ will just be a pit bike/practice bike ;D


Tell me what you think ;)

i hate you.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

53yfz450

lier lier lier

just because hes not alowed on the site doesnt mean you can show off his toy. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: kfx400rob on March 28, 2006, 01:00:07 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 28, 2006, 12:45:59 AM
Here's my new LT-R ;)
I got a Cherry Bomb,No Air Box Lid, & No Baffle.  man does this thing hual.

I got tired of my YFZ so for now the LT-R is going to be my Race Quad and my YFZ will just be a pit bike/practice bike ;D


Tell me what you think ;)

i hate you.

Dang str8 I hate you 2..................lol
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

dont listen to him, hes lieing its his cousins.....isnt it?  ???

LakeMaryKid

#17
Sorry but i cant really see how this makes you people mad and what not. As you can tell he doesnt appreciate what he gets so who gives a flying rats ass? Me personally hell i have to work for everything besides a roof, clothes, and food. When i see this kids post i just laugh at them. He is a joke. He may get all this but sooner or later reality will sink in and it'll hurt. All i know is once i get a truck it'll mean the world to me only cause i paid for it.

Edit: Also kid, by now and by all these bikes, are you so soft you havent figured out its not the bikes but the rider? :-\
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

2006YFZ450

Guys Guys 8)

Jake knew it was Sinan's quad anyways and so did some other guys.  but im just here showing what he got. :-\

I WISH it was MINE!!!! >:(
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

rappy350

how old is his cousin anyway he probably cant even reach the pegs.
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

RAD 450r

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on March 28, 2006, 01:01:18 AM
Sorry but i cant really see how this makes you people mad and what not. As you can tell he doesnt appreciate what he gets so who gives a flying rats ass? Me personally hell i have to work for everything besides a roof, clothes, and food. When i see this kids post i just laugh at them. He is a joke. He may get all this but sooner or later reality will sink in and it'll hurt. All i know is once i get a truck it'll mean the world to me only cause i paid for it.

Edit: Also kid, by now and by all these bikes are so soft you havent figured out its not the bikes but the rider? :-\

Good Point, This kid is a Tommy boy
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

svtbolt04

Dont worry guys, the kid jumped from a 250ex to a ltr450... The bike will be mangled and ready for sale in no time! Keep us posted for when it becomes a parts bike.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

53yfz450

hes ready for it. ive seen him ride and he knows how to control a quad. hell do fine ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

TurboBanshee_kid

should of got a Banshee ;)
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

2006YFZ450

Quote from: rappy350 on March 28, 2006, 01:03:18 AM
how old is his cousin anyway he probably cant even reach the pegs.

He's 13 :-\

I dont think he's gunna be any better with a LT-R
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]