Sand Mountain!!...........3/26/06

Started by 2006YFZ450, March 27, 2006, 01:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

Man was SM a blast today.  Their were alot of people their and the weather was awsome. 

Double.............Peace of cake 8)

Double..............SO EASY!!

Im on the left.  Woody's on the right.  Yea he's eating my roost alright 8)

Dunes ;)

Adv. MX Track

One of the "TEAM'' racers :O

Sweet whip

TT Track

TT Race
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

man i seen that #1 honda at sunshine he must be a pro 8)


your riding looks like it improves more and more. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

ya thats right..."team racer" look at me soar through the sky on that jump  >:D


i have a ton of pics of me and my brother, im trying to get them on...it was awesome out there!

Hondarider22

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 01:45:44 AM
man i seen that #1 honda at sunshine he must be a pro 8)


your riding looks like it improves more and more. ;D

sure am!  :) oh and dont get used to sayin #1, thats just until my numbers come in...119!!!  >:D

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 01:45:44 AM
man i seen that #1 honda at sunshine he must be a pro 8)


your riding looks like it improves more and more. ;D

Yea im getting better & better every time I hit the track. :drive.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 01:48:11 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 01:45:44 AM
man i seen that #1 honda at sunshine he must be a pro 8)


your riding looks like it improves more and more. ;D

Yea im getting better & better every time I hit the track. :drive.gif

ya keep working, maybe some day u will be able to keep up with me.......nahhh!  :D

WOODY_450r

#7
me and 2006yfz450 were almost even he would get me on some jumps :-\ and other places i got him its a good race between us!!

he sure is getting better but i still beat him!!! :P
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 01:49:38 AM
seat time. ;D its what im not getting >:(

Yea that kinda sucks!!

Well I was going to be in your shoes almost.  Some guy on a POLARIS Phoenix was on the track and cut in front of me and I landed sideways with my front right tire first and hurt my wrist.  But after alittle ICE I was back on the track 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

2006YFZ450

Quote from: woodyraptor on March 27, 2006, 01:52:39 AM
ma and 2006yfz450 were almost even he would get me on some jumps :-\ and other places i got him its a good race between us!!

he sure is getting better but i still beat him!!! :P

Oh yea right.  I was clearing single to tables & Doubles all day.  Oh yea and I was woopin yo azz on the HILL Climbs TOO!! :P

But the first Single to Table I tried wasn't a pretty sight :banghead.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

looks like you need a steering stabilizer ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 01:56:37 AM
looks like you need a steering stabilizer ;)

Yea..............I think I gotta get me one of thos :-\
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 01:56:11 AM
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 27, 2006, 01:52:39 AM
ma and 2006yfz450 were almost even he would get me on some jumps :-\ and other places i got him its a good race between us!!

he sure is getting better but i still beat him!!! :P

Oh yea right.  I was clearing single to tables & Doubles all day.  Oh yea and I was woopin yo azz on the HILL Climbs TOO!! :P

But the first Single to Table I tried wasn't a pretty sight :banghead.gif

haha ya right , stop liing, i only saw u hit that double a couple times, then the only other time was when i had my camera out  :P josh def. was schooling u! lol it was some good racing between u 2 but i wouldnt go so far as to say that you were " clearing singles to tables $ doubles all day" bc i never saw u do the 1 up front  :-X

WOODY_450r

ya right only jumped the double int the back no the one in the fornt but i was always in front of you

and when you left i climbed the big hill in the front.....and the only reason i got stuck is cause i bottomed out and u didnt cuase you got monster truck tires nad i dont .....anymore :P
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 27, 2006, 01:59:19 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 01:56:11 AM
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 27, 2006, 01:52:39 AM
ma and 2006yfz450 were almost even he would get me on some jumps :-\ and other places i got him its a good race between us!!

he sure is getting better but i still beat him!!! :P

Oh yea right.  I was clearing single to tables & Doubles all day.  Oh yea and I was woopin yo azz on the HILL Climbs TOO!! :P

But the first Single to Table I tried wasn't a pretty sight :banghead.gif

haha ya right , stop liing, i only saw u hit that double a couple times, then the only other time was when i had my camera out  :P josh def. was schooling u! lol it was some good racing between u 2 but i wouldnt go so far as to say that you were " clearing singles to tables $ doubles all day" bc i never saw u do the 1 up front  :-X

Josh saw me almost wreck on the Single to Table in the back ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

WOODY_450r

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 02:01:02 AM
Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 27, 2006, 01:59:19 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 01:56:11 AM
Quote from: woodyraptor on March 27, 2006, 01:52:39 AM
ma and 2006yfz450 were almost even he would get me on some jumps :-\ and other places i got him its a good race between us!!

he sure is getting better but i still beat him!!! :P

Oh yea right.  I was clearing single to tables & Doubles all day.  Oh yea and I was woopin yo azz on the HILL Climbs TOO!! :P

But the first Single to Table I tried wasn't a pretty sight :banghead.gif

haha ya right , stop liing, i only saw u hit that double a couple times, then the only other time was when i had my camera out  :P josh def. was schooling u! lol it was some good racing between u 2 but i wouldnt go so far as to say that you were " clearing singles to tables $ doubles all day" bc i never saw u do the 1 up front  :-X

Josh saw me almost wreck on the Single to Table in the back ;)

that was the only time you jumped it!!! 
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

WOODY_450r

dont worry after i broke my collerbone im scarde of all big jumps.....even some little doubles :-\
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

53yfz450

you cant let things like that get to you. i broke my wrist but im still going to do big junps.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 02:06:27 AM
you cant let things like that get to you. i broke my wrist but im still going to do big junps.

Yea...True

I'll just have to OWN that jump next weekend :-\

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250

Looks like your getting better. Great photos. 8)

Hondarider22

last time i was at sand mountain was wen i crashed on the single to table in the back and that was the 1st jump i hit just to get over the fear, and it scared really bad bc it bounced me far bc i didnt clear it  :-\

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 27, 2006, 02:11:41 AM
last time i was at sand mountain was wen i crashed on the single to table in the back and that was the 1st jump i hit just to get over the fear, and it scared really bad bc it bounced me far bc i didnt clear it  :-\

Same thing happend to me.  I landed then my front end just flew up like a pogo stick and I wheelied for like 30 FT.  I was in shocks and couldn't belive what happend :tsktsk.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

i have crashed so many times i lost count. but you just have to get by it and do it again. like i crashed really bad on the single to table at sunshine and got right up and did it again.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Hondarider22

ya but ur on aftermarket shocks, mine are good but still arent stadiums  ::)

53yfz450

dude a dirtbikes shocks are way better than any quads shocks i dont care what they are. you should have no problem with you shocks.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WOODY_450r

ya wel i think i have the best shocks out there ::) :P
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 02:19:07 AM
dude a dirtbikes shocks are way better than any quads shocks i dont care what they are. you should have no problem with you shocks.

Yea the shocks on your dirt bike are night and day compared with YFZ stock shocks.  Or you could get some Stadiums for your Honda 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 02:19:07 AM
dude a dirtbikes shocks are way better than any quads shocks i dont care what they are. you should have no problem with you shocks.

i know, but when i sat on those stadiums, they felt awesome, i still havnt made my softer, bc i feel it hard when my front end comes down hard on some jumps  :-\

Hondarider22

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 02:21:12 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 02:19:07 AM
dude a dirtbikes shocks are way better than any quads shocks i dont care what they are. you should have no problem with you shocks.

Yea the shocks on your dirt bike are night and day compared with YFZ stock shocks.  Or you could get some Stadiums for your Honda 8)

pssh ya right, my dad is making me keep my bike stock, for a while!  :-\

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 27, 2006, 02:23:24 AM
Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 02:21:12 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 02:19:07 AM
dude a dirtbikes shocks are way better than any quads shocks i dont care what they are. you should have no problem with you shocks.

Yea the shocks on your dirt bike are night and day compared with YFZ stock shocks.  Or you could get some Stadiums for your Honda 8)

pssh ya right, my dad is making me keep my bike stock, for a while!  :-\

Why are you thinking about putting A-Arms & Shocks on the Monster Truck?
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Hondarider22

monster truck? i dont own a monster truck...thats woody  :D

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Hondarider119 on March 27, 2006, 02:26:23 AM
monster truck? i dont own a monster truck...thats woody  :D

oops I thought I was Quoting woody :-[

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 27, 2006, 01:49:38 AM
seat time. ;D its what im not getting >:(

dude who started sayin that first!  my firends dad keeps telling him he needs more "seat time" on the way to the track and im their thinkin" im already sitting...." i found out it means ride time but wow that was a fun/ embarrasing 20 minutes when i asked him what it meant lol.


sweet pics besim, looks like youre gettin some skill ;)

mikeE36

good photos besim. Wish I was there. If Curtis goes next weekend I'll come. Can I ride your yfz besim? :D

How Much does it cost if I just bring my crf 230 and not ride the track just the trails and mabey drag?

pulling_out_yamahas

NICE PICS CUZ


YOUR GOING TO SEE BETTER WHEN I GET MY LT-R ;)

2006YFZ450

Quote from: mikeE36 aka njoutlaw on March 27, 2006, 05:48:57 AM
good photos besim. Wish I was there. If Curtis goes next weekend I'll come. Can I ride your yfz besim? :D

How Much does it cost if I just bring my crf 230 and not ride the track just the trails and mabey drag?

Next time yuor at SM will trade.  You can ride my YFZ and I'll ride your CRF 230 8)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

mikeE36

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on March 27, 2006, 01:08:20 PM
Quote from: mikeE36 aka njoutlaw on March 27, 2006, 05:48:57 AM
good photos besim. Wish I was there. If Curtis goes next weekend I'll come. Can I ride your yfz besim? :D

How Much does it cost if I just bring my crf 230 and not ride the track just the trails and mabey drag?

Next time yuor at SM will trade.  You can ride my YFZ and I'll ride your CRF 230 8)


sounds like a plan

mikeE36

Oh and tell 250ex that were going to be smoking tons of blunts, joints, and cigars. :R