Superbowl commercials

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, February 06, 2005, 03:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

 Was that last pepsi truck bad or what ?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LakeMaryKid

How bout the godaddy.com commericial where the hot chick with big knockers strap comes untied and she almost loses her shirt, then she dances?! Now thats a commercial! lol What channel you on Da_mtg_man?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

alex_trxer

that last one looked like it should have been at monster jam.
getting them back

o4250

QuoteWas that last pepsi truck bad or what ?


I would buy it ;)







If I had money :(



Im on fox

Da_Mtg_Man

lol..... You're getting robbed!  

OUCH, that poor guy.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteHow bout the godaddy.com commericial where the hot chick with big knockers strap comes untied and she almost loses her shirt, then she dances?! Now thats a commercial! lol What channel you on Da_mtg_man?

Fox, ch 613 in High Def.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LakeMaryKid

QuoteFox, ch 613 in High Def.  ;D

Dang lucky dog!!!!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

o4250

Its A "lincon fry"


Where selling it on the internet ;D




The lady who sold the grill cheese on ebay knew she was gonna get bashed :-X

Seabee

That Caddy commercial was pretty cool.
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteThat Caddy commercial was pretty cool.

Did you catch the website? It's killer.
http://www.cadillacunder5.com/presentation/siteindex.html?
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LakeMaryKid

Dang, im on Fox and aint seein any of these.


PS: Mike im comin over for the next Super Bowl  ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Da_Mtg_Man

chew don't want to go there poppy!
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Seabee

I'll check out that site. Thanks. How did y'all like that parrot in the bar?
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteI'll check out that site. Thanks. How did y'all like that parrot in the bar?

Thats the post I made before your last post. It was great.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

considering I watched Scarface for the first time at the cabin this weekend,,,,I think the parrot takes the cake.

I think Budweiser has a new mascot,,,,move over Frank the lizard, we got scarface the parrot ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Seabee

The sun will come out tomorrow
bet you bottom dollar that tommorow
there will be sun  

LOL
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

Chuck_Norris

QuoteWas that last pepsi truck bad or what ?
it was up here at the stadium last night

Da_Mtg_Man

The Toyota Hybrid commercial was cool. The people walking without moving was a neat special effect
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

450R_Matt

I liked the chick in the Tobasco swim suit.... ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Asphaltdragon

QuoteI liked the chick in the Tobasco swim suit.... ;)


AAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  She was totally pimptastic!!!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

GaryinSeffner

Pepsi truck was definitely PIMP :o

girl in the Tabasco suit was REALLY hot :P

didnt catch the bird one:(

Toyota hybrid commercial was a nice new touch. Even if they suck.......because every car should be a muscle car! ;D

and the players and coaches singing that song was funy. Did you see Gruden yell at his kids? Tell me you wouldnt hate to have him as a father. I bet he's way too strict and he'll have a coronary when his kids are teens! ;)

okay I'm done. Good game. GREAT commercials again!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

stump66

SEE the one for the new Toyota fullsize truck?
sweeeeet
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

LakeMaryKid

QuoteI liked the chick in the Tobasco swim suit.... ;)

Yep she was SMOKIN! and the one for godaddy.com or w/e where she almost has her *** pop out ;D  :o
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

SkyHighT100

What about the one with the guy cooking for his girlfriend? He's holding a cat covered in speghetti sauce over the pot with a knife in his hand.. then his girlfriend walks in, lol... I dont remember what the commercial was for though, but it was funny.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

stump66

Sorry wasn't a Toyota it was a Honda full size pickup.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com