Mud , Music and Bamboo!

Started by Joedirt, March 24, 2006, 11:57:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

March 31-April 2nd Underhills is having a big Bash. Rotgut will be performing Live as well as Flesh Hunter. I guess it is like the past Mudstock events. I got a flyer for it last night. Anyone going?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

450R_Matt

Post the flyer if you can. I have been to the underhills and its fun on the 4x4.

Dont let that get back to the short bus.. ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Busta Nutt

RotGut kikcs but. . can't wait. who else is going?

BOOOKIE

2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

bf750superduty

i was just this weekend helping them prepare. ill be there all weekend next weekend.
02 ford f250 cc 4x4
06 kawi brute force 750

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

IXIswamperIXI

Is Mudstock an event that happens every month or semi-anual?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

wilburz

Not sure. They have not had one for quite a while. 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

bf750superduty

i have the flyer i can email it to someone so they can post it cause i dont know how.
02 ford f250 cc 4x4
06 kawi brute force 750

wilburz

#10
Here is the flyer

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Joedirt

Wilburz brothers are going?....Maybe we can finally meet up
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Simulcaster

Can you bring out your two wheel variety machine?

Busta Nutt

I'm not going joedirt. Have some work to do here but probably the week after.

wilburz

I have seen motorcycles out there. Not positve I am going to make it. Waiting for a propeller shaft boot to arrive so I can put my rear end back together. Hopefully it will be here by Saturday.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Simulcaster

Thanks for chiming in. I would like to scout out some new bamboo but only have the bike right now.

Joedirt

OK who all is going????

JoeDirt... 8)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

wilburz

Quote from: Joedirt on March 29, 2006, 08:22:30 AM
OK who all is going????

When you gonna get there Joe?

JoeDirt... 8)
Wilburz...maybe
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

Guess it will be me and Joe? ???
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

BCConviber

No fear here... just can't make it this weekend. Damn new house.. it's interfereing with my down time!
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Joedirt

Quote from: BCConviber on March 30, 2006, 08:54:38 AM
No fear here... just can't make it this weekend. d**n new house.. it's interfereing with my down time!


I hear ya.....did you ever find out if your uncle was selling that old Yamaha?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

eiger_man

I'll be out there early saturday should be agood time!!
2006 Camo Suzuki Eiger
Maxxis Bighorns
Ricochet Skid Plates

2002 Red Suzuki Eiger
Mud Lites
Ricochet Skid Plates
FMF Pro Line Exhaust
2500 Warn Winch

Little redneck girl

 ::)I WILL BE THERE WITH A GROUP FROM PSL,WE WILL BE THERE FRIDAY NIGHT..SEE YA SOON....TOSHA. 8)
650 CanAM

wilburz

I think I am going to miss the show. Can't make it out there until Sunday morning. Looks like I am going to have to wake up the drunks!
 
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Simulcaster

Is it $30 bucks for the weekend or per day?

Joedirt

Quote from: Simulcaster on March 31, 2006, 07:48:40 AM
Is it $30 bucks for the weekend or per day?


It is 30 bucks for the weekend...starting in 30 minutes......ending Sunday at Dark....


Wilburz you suck....lol
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

wilburz

Quote from: Joedirt on March 31, 2006, 08:28:24 AM
Quote from: Simulcaster on March 31, 2006, 07:48:40 AM
Is it $30 bucks for the weekend or per day?


It is 30 bucks for the weekend...starting in 30 minutes......ending Sunday at Dark....


Wilburz you suck....lol

You going to be there on Sunday Joe?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Joedirt

I should be there Sunday.....if all goes well.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Busta Nutt

I plan on being there real early Sunday morning to wake you drunks up. How can we i.d. you joedirt?

wilburz

We went on Sunday. Dude made us pay 20.00 each to get in because the band was supposed to play. No band played so we got half our money back. All in all was a good time. Kinda dusty and I was up way to late on Saturday.     
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Joedirt

I left at 1200 on Sunday after a Morning ride...was a good time Saturday night Band was ok....Wilburz I forgot all about meeting up....I had a few cocktails....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

wilburz

Yes those cocktails are good when sipped out of a whatchamacallit!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Joedirt

I am not allowed to type Cocktail.....I should have used Adult beverage.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Little redneck girl

HEY GUYS I DIDN'T GET TOO SEE YOU.I WILL POST PICS TOMORROW,IM A BIT TO TIRED TODAY,STILL RECOVERING FROM THIS WEEKEND... ;)
650 CanAM

Joedirt

Quote from: Little redneck girl on April 03, 2006, 09:36:40 PM
HEY GUYS I DIDN'T GET TOO SEE YOU.I WILL POST PICS TOMORROW,IM A BIT TO TIRED TODAY,STILL RECOVERING FROM THIS WEEKEND... ;)


I saw you  , ya darn Boozer!!... :P
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com