Just Venting and a Thank You

Started by SkyHighT100, February 07, 2005, 09:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   I just need to vent! Most of you know that my 300 has been down since October... man it has been a LONG 4 months! Scooter, God bless him, has been working his butt off trying to finish it. His dad has been great too, his garage looks like a 300ex graveyard. But lately it seems like everytime we get close to finishing it, something happens. For the last month and half the completion of "Project Pink Flamingo" (Yes, I thought of that all by myself, lol  ;D) has been held up by three fairly simple tasks. 2 of which only come down to placing an order, which will happen once my broke azz gets a little money ;). The other... well... the last.. most important of the holdups on the otherhand has been a nightmare. Due to situations beyond our control things just happen. I can not wait to get this bike finished. Not so much so that I can ride it, but so that we no longer have to deal with the headaches of things just not working out and neither of us being able to do a thing about it. Hopefully, if things for once can go right, we will have the bike done by the April 23rd Group Ride. But the way things have been going, we wont make any promises, lol.

Thank you Scooter for all of your hard work, it means a lot to me, I dont know what I would do without you. Even if I never owned a quad, I dont know what I would do without you. You have turned so many of my dreams into realities, thank you for everything you do! You're great!

As for Scooter's new quad... wooo, it's fun, hehe. If anyone is looking to buy a 4x4 I 100% recommend it. We had a blast this past weekend, even got it dirty ;)  
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

01_DS650

What u doing to the bike and can we see some pics
2006 Outlander 800 Green with snorkels and 28in outlaws

GaryinSeffner

Hey you're a week early withthe love letter.  ;D

I'm only kidding and good luck with the 300. Get us some pics already would ya!! ???

oh yeah now that you've experienced the ute world and the sport world which one you like better?
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

You go girl let it out youve been needing to do that feels gooooood doesnt it, as for scooter awsome dude he will make it allright again.If I can help let me know my buddy rides a 300ex and has redone it from the frame up, ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

tampaboy813


SkyHighT100

There are already a ton of pictures of it... I believe it's the 3rd page in the Photo Forum, the title is Project 300ex. My biggest holdup right now is getting the frame done. As soon as that is finished we can start assembling it... I cant wait... for LOTS of reasons  :-/
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

dreth

4months.............i would already be in a padded room ;) good luck

SkyHighT100

Heck ya, padded walls dont sound bad, lol. I've moved passed the withdrawl stage... now I'm at the "tired of the BS" stage and just want it sitting in the garage again, lol. It's all good though, cant do anything about things that are out of your control. It'll be well worth the wait I can promise you that ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

400exRacer77

hey sky high dont feel bad ive been down since last gatorback. it wont be long though maybe ill try and make the group ride also
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

Triple_R_Cycle_Ski

I know what you mean Sky my bike has been down for 2 months  >:(  .I had to go out and buy another bike just so I could get some riding in .
let me know if i can help get your bike up and running  some how  

                Bobby
Vet -A  FTR H/S

Hollywood

I know all to well how you feel. My 400 started out as a 2 month tops project and it ended up taking 6 but it'll all be worth it in the end. If there's anything I can do to help, yall just Holla!  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

GaryinSeffner

if you dont get that thing goin soon SKY you can borrow my bike haha. ;D It's been sitting for a couple months and there is absolutely nothing worng with it.....except I dont have time or people to ride with. lol. It's not the best but it'll carry you down the trails! In 2-1/2 months I have riden it twice around my retention pond. that amounts to like 30 minutes of riding time.  :(
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

SkyHighT100

Thanks guys, you all are sweet :) It sucks you havent had any riding time Gary.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

tampaboy813

Quotehey sky high dont feel bad ive been down since last gatorback. it wont be long though maybe ill try and make the group ride also
Soon Soon hows it comming along?

400exRacer77

huh, i hope it will take off after i get my last 3 PARTS!!!!! .... we are puttin the motor together in brandon at my dads friend adams house (ATOMCRF450) and everytime we go up to put it together on a sunday we r missin more parts, i must not have got everything cause all the parts r in the front of the bottom end where there was no motor, but were gettin it staightened out, from there on out is radiator and fabrication to my frame.
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com