My new suzuki

Started by r6realtor, February 21, 2006, 03:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: 4fittyr on February 24, 2006, 04:49:21 PM
nice quad the vette does it have a rev limiter on it so u can drive 140mph??? cause my 86 vette did

I don't think the rev limiter kicks in untill about 150+ on the 5th generation Corvetes.... Great looking Vinson! I still think the cops are out there. It's a shame that such a great riding area was lost due to the bad actions of a few..Seems thats a re-occouring trend recently.

r6realtor

it really was a great place to go, we used to camp and stay for the weekend I miss it alot, now camping would be out of the question, never mind trying to even ride there :(
r6realtor
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

americanhighlander

Quote from: r6realtor on February 21, 2006, 03:16:40 AM
what do you guys think? It's a little different from the z400 but equally as fun!


one with the vette!

put some new handgaurds on today

anybody put this new registration sticker on ther bike yet??



That's one h*ll of badazz  mean azzes vinson 4x4's, 
i  have never seen somting like that!!  :) :king.gif

Plus You did very  excellent job,
on itp tires,rims,wheels.  :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif :Fp

Ps:Your Ute Quad Rocks house!! on atvflorida.com   8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

r6realtor

why thank you! thats one h*ll of a compliment, check out the new stereo I put on it, all marine equipment so hopefully it will last!;D




2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

MOTONICK

NICEST VINSON I EVER SAW 8)
KAWASAKI KX80 FOR SALE/SPYDER PILOT PAINTBALL GUN FOR SALE, WITH HOPPER AND CASE $400. PM ME

MOTONICK

black on black looks hot :Fp
KAWASAKI KX80 FOR SALE/SPYDER PILOT PAINTBALL GUN FOR SALE, WITH HOPPER AND CASE $400. PM ME

americanhighlander

Quote from: r6realtor on March 19, 2006, 03:38:57 AM
why thank you! thats one h*ll of a compliment, check out the new stereo I put on it, all marine equipment so hopefully it will last!;D






Thats!! very Sweet!! stereo on atvs.
Man I wish did somthing like that to play all my mp3's
and cd's.  :)

I bet you bought all stuff at west marine store.  :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

r6realtor

actually I bought it all at Boater's world in ft.myers only thing I got at west marine was the antenna for the radio and as of today I thing my speakers took a crap on me  :( looks like they got a little to wet from rain or hose not sure which but there supposed to be water proof :-\
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: r6realtor on March 26, 2006, 02:45:52 AM
looks like they got a little to wet from rain or hose not sure which but there supposed to be water proof :-\

Difference between Water-Proof and Water-Resistant ;)

PS: Sick quad!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft