Anyone have access to carfax.com?

Started by Bigscrb15, March 22, 2006, 05:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

I am trying to find a truck to buy. It is the truck I owned a couple years ago and I loved it. I had to trade it though so I could drive to Georgia and not cost $500 in gas. If anyone has an unlimited subscription to carfax.com or a business subscription I just need to know if the truck is still on the road. I searched through the FL DMV and it says the registration expired in Oct. 2005. I just want to see if this truck has been wrecked or on a lot waiting for me to buy it, lol. PM me if you can help.


This is the only pic I have left, my old forum signature with it and my bass boat.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

PM Scott, I'm sure he can hook you up.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chuck_Norris

pm me the VIN number I'll Run it for ya

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com