Sharing My Good News....

Started by SkyHighT100, March 20, 2006, 08:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

I just wanted to let everyone know that a LONG weekend of being in class and studying has payed off. As of 230 today I have officially passed my Real Estate Associate test and now have my real estate associate license.   :king.gif The passing rate last month was only 34%, so I feel pretty d@mn good right now :) Hopefully in the next couple of weeks I will sign on with a broker and begin my next big journy :) Just thought I would share :) I'm so excited!!! :)

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

o4250

Sweet. Real estate is awsome especially in Florida. 8)

dreth


LT-R450ApK

Good Job I'm Very proud of you!!!!!!!!!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

americanhighlander

That is some wonderful news  you passed test!!  :)

Now you can  make a killing in $$$ even
anywhere in Florida.   8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

bigscrub79

Congrats, I know the feeling. I passed my GC test back in June. Feels like you ran a marathon afterward.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

dynodon

 :Clap.gif :bow.gif :ThumbsUp.gif Now its time for some of these :T :spit.gif
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

needforspeed

Congrats -- Now we know who is going to make the big bucks.

SkyHighT100

Lol... running a marathon is definately a good way of describing it. You are so nervous and stressed out for days before the exam, then when it is over you are even more stressed out waiting for them to print out your license or your "please come back again" certificate. When the girl said I passed and me the license I was like "Thank you God, I dont have to sit through another 16 hour refresher course, lol". It was a great feeling thats for sure, in more ways then one. Thanks for all of the congrats too :)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

VForcedave

Thats a huge accomplishment. Some people talk about stuff and some people actually do it. Way to go.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

GrizzlyBear

Congratulations,  If you are in the Ocala area, give me a call, I can always use new agents, and I am a Broker who will spend the time to teach you what the course does not cover.


Terry Thompson
866-680-9717
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

good for you and congrats! :deal.gif
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Mudneck

Congrats ASH,I did mine last june & am still voluntarily inactive.Two cram weekends than the test.Passed the first one as well.Big relief.Do your first renewal immediately if you have the time.While all the FRECK bs is in your head.When you start working and get busy it will be tuff to take the time to take the course.I hated the 40 hr in class I would NOT go to any more classes for re-newal will do it online. I mainly use my lic as a crutch to look for my own properties & get out from under commish.

Best of LUCK ;D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com