New MX course in WPB

Started by mudnuri, March 19, 2006, 01:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

I see Moroso is finally building an MX course! I CAN"T WAIT as it is five minutes from my house!!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

swampbuggy1

I live in the Acreage. Do you know if there is anymore info on this? I can't wait!!!!!

mudnuri

Opens mid-summer!
http://www.morosomotorsportspark.com/

But there is no info about it on the site.
I see them working on it almost every day. LOT"S of fill going in there!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

450R_Matt

I herd it was going to be for 2 wheels only.   >:( 
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

mudnuri

Hmmm?
I just emailed them and will post the reply.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Toomey

Quote from: 1fast250r on March 21, 2006, 09:20:54 PM
I herd it was going to be for 2 wheels only.   >:( 

So what's the problem?  :D
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

mudnuri

This is the president:

We haven't decided anything for certain yet.  We'll let you know when we do.
--
Susan Moroso Strecker
Moroso Motorsports Park


OUCH!
Better let them know what $ they'd be missing.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Hondarider22

where is this at? how far form the lutz / tampa area?  ???

53yfz450

really far i beleive its down south.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WOODY_450r

#9
Alan its about 3-4 hours away!!!!     
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Hondarider22


mudnuri

It's directly East of the center of Lake Okeechobee.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

mudnuri

I swear I am going to buy a dirtbike  >:(
I just found out FOR SURE there will be no ATV's allowed. Insurance in too high for ATV's.
Maybe sometime in the future.
Well that blows. I will be dead in the future.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

lawn_man mx

man  i hope  you are  wrong!  that  would  suck  big time .  who  did  you  talked  to?   if  its true  it wont  be  long  before  they  let us in.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

PowerStroke 7.3

If they don't let quads in, we'll just have to all step up and help them get insurance, let them know there is a lot of us, and offer to help them get the coverage they need to let us ride there. I'm willing to make a donation.
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

klutchbuster400

insurance? i thougth they just made you sign a waiver form, isnt that how most tracks are?

Mike#44

First of all,  there's not alot of us.  Go to Seminole, Sunday, prime time, 10-15 quads at the most. 
Second,   FTR has been trying to get all the quads together for the past year for the Quad Scrambles, and from the looks of the race scores, they aren't getting much of a turnout.  You think you're going to get quadders together to PAY for the insurance!!!!  I remember 6 pages of complaints when one race was an extra 10 bucks.
Third,  I already sold my quad and bought a bike so I really don't give a sh*t!!!
07 LTR450 Vet #99

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com