OUTLAW

Started by Clutch, March 30, 2006, 08:30:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clutch

anyone have one yet, just curious for some feed back
700R Big Gun exhaust,Pro Design K&N filter,computer, Pro armor skids, AC blackline nerfs, Look for my 2005 SD Harley edition ITP beadlocks blackpowdercoated ITP HD tires

MOTONICK

THE INDEPENDANT SUSPENSION DOESN'T BELONG ON A SPORT QUAD AND POLARIS SUCKS ANYWAY
KAWASAKI KX80 FOR SALE/SPYDER PILOT PAINTBALL GUN FOR SALE, WITH HOPPER AND CASE $400. PM ME

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: MOTONICK on March 31, 2006, 09:26:16 PM
THE INDEPENDANT SUSPENSION DOESN'T BELONG ON A SPORT QUAD AND POLARIS SUCKS ANYWAY
Do you have personal experience with Polaris or the independant rear suspension they have? Are you just saying that because you don't know any better.

I would like to try one of them. If I had money for another quad I would probably get one,
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

RAD 450r

They seem like a really nice quad and great for the trails
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

svtbolt04

Johnny gallager sr wasnt doing too well on his at gatorback in the FTR harescramble.

If it was more stable and had the power of the 450's, maybe i would consider it.. yes i know it has a 500cc engine in it... but it is a tank and has really bad pick up.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Toomey

They probably shoulda just made it a four wheel drive and had a very sporty utility quad.  But I bet for trail riding, not trail racing, it's a nice quad.  I wish there was a way to test out quads, preety much you just have to know people that have them.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

svtbolt04

Quote from: Toomey on April 01, 2006, 06:53:44 PM
They probably shoulda just made it a four wheel drive and had a very sporty utility quad.  But I bet for trail riding, not trail racing, it's a nice quad.  I wish there was a way to test out quads, preety much you just have to know people that have them.


Hah they already did that... its called a scrambler...
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Toomey

Quote from: svtbolt04 on April 01, 2006, 06:55:00 PM
Quote from: Toomey on April 01, 2006, 06:53:44 PM
They probably shoulda just made it a four wheel drive and had a very sporty utility quad.  But I bet for trail riding, not trail racing, it's a nice quad.  I wish there was a way to test out quads, preety much you just have to know people that have them.


Hah they already did that... its called a scrambler...

Hmm... so Outlaw is a 2X4 version of the Scrambler, I'd say they're probably similar, but would you say they're basically the same thing?  Since the Outlaw is based off the Predator, I'd have to say it's sportier.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

svtbolt04

the scrambler was the first 4x4 sport quad, a 400 and a 500 2stroke engine. both had straight axle though. just pointing out that polaris has weird ideas.


actually, the scrambler was the first threewheeler that polaris put out.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Scramdaddy

#9
It's no Scrambler, with the exception of  displacement they share nothing. Different engines even. I agree this would be a nice trailbike if it was 4x4  :P I kinda dig the name too. Cause thats how we ride in FL. :-[
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Scramdaddy

I wish I had 2 KX 80's........ 1 to poop on........ and 1 to cover it up with  8)
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com