Main Menu

croom

Started by bombmom, March 15, 2006, 09:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bombmom

We have never been to croom and are planning on going this week.  Can anyone tell me if there is a bike size restriction.  I saw one on a website and am not sure if it is old or up to date.  Thanks

TRX450R_Racer

As long as it isn't a side by side like a Rhino you are OK.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Hondarider22

rhinos cant go to croom? ???

svtbolt04

What will you guys be riding? Double riding isnt allowed I know that, no rhinos as trx450r said, that goes for golf carts or gators alike.

CC size does not matter. Weight doesnt matter.

What day will you be there? If you are there, and see me in the sand pit (its right as you pull into day area 1) and you see a gray lightning pick up truck with a YFZ450 , numbers are 823. I will be in all yellow gear besides my helmet.

Names Fred, come say hi.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

bombmom

we have a bombardier 800 max xt and bombardier 400.  Are those ok??

atvtrailer

should be, i dont see why not
05 450r #13B

bombmom

I had read somewhere the bike couldn't weigh more then 500 pounds, not over so many inches wheelbase ect and got a little concerned.

svtbolt04

Dont be worried, I watched a kid sink his dads 800. You will be fine.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

atvtrailer

Quote from: bombmom on March 15, 2006, 10:07:00 PM
I had read somewhere the bike couldn't weigh more then 500 pounds, not over so many inches wheelbase ect and got a little concerned.

never seen em once measure a quad or weigh it, and they dont have a scale, so it would sorta be hard for them to weigh it, ive seen alot of the 800's out there, so u shouldnt have a problem
05 450r #13B

bombmom


DZ 350

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 15, 2006, 10:10:28 PM
Dont be worried, I watched a kid sink his dads 800. You will be fine.



I SAW A KID SINK A 800 AND HIS DAD DROVE THE JEEP THROUGH THE SANDPIT AND PULL HIM OUT, THATS HOW BAD HE WAS STUCK!
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

MAV400

Hey Fred I might be going Sunday and Monday

kfx400rob

il be there too on saterday sunday and monday, and yamaha350r as well.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

svtbolt04

Quote from: MAV400 on March 16, 2006, 05:11:03 PM
Hey Fred I might be going Sunday and Monday

Hey, its been a long time since you have posted. I hope everything is well.

If I go, it will only be for saturday all day.. Sunday really puts me in pain for work monday morning.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com