new Costco scam

Started by vspec1, March 14, 2006, 11:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vspec1

I don't how many of you shop at Costco, but this may be useful to know. I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. This happened to me and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your goods in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Costco. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having s** with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral s** on you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen last Tuesday, Wednesday, twice on Thursday, again on Saturday, and also yesterday and most likely tomorrow.
2006 Brute Force 750
2005 YFZ 450
2006 Honda Rincon
2006 Honda TRX 90
2005 Predator 50
2006 KTM 525 exc

MachineDog

[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

ppark350se

LMAO this is a joke right? theres no way you fall for that that many times.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

eric

Which Costco do they need a ride to  :P

NPRVinson

Please post locations of these Costco stores so I can report it to the police. I am a concerned citizen and will drive the 100 miles to see this comes to a stop. ::)

Mudneck

I just ordered 100 wallet pack from e-bay.I will put $1 in each one.Please advice of which Costco so I can take my vacation! ;)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Honda250ex

dang I guess your a regular costumer vspec1 :P

I will to.
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Da_Mtg_Man

Thats great........ I love it....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mudneck

I wen to 3 costcos today  ;) :P :P ;D ;D

Anyone have any viagra-cialis I'll take 100 :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

vspec1

I thought you guys might like that one !!!!
2006 Brute Force 750
2005 YFZ 450
2006 Honda Rincon
2006 Honda TRX 90
2005 Predator 50
2006 KTM 525 exc

aftrmath99


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com