Sand Mountain Race Mar. 26 Roll Call

Started by YFZCutie113, March 14, 2006, 10:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackcloud999

I'll Be there pushing the 660 to the max.  :'( :'(

TBR

Ok I think I have both the quads and the boys healed up so we should be there.

We will see how rusty the "Dang Brothers" are. Just be easy on them guys.

LE450-RACER#77

We will be easy on them since they are just coming back from some injuries.


How are they feeling ? I didn't even know about Lyndon until Sunday. If they are feeling ok tell them a couple of us are going to Bartow Thursday night for practice. I think it will be Eric ,me ,& JT.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

dreth

im not gonna be able  to make it sunday :( my back went out last sunday and i still cant put on my own shoes and socks :( >:(  atleast ya know i wont run anyone over ;)  yall have fun and be safe  ;D

Ride1Rob

MAN that sucks! Whats wrong with your back? Maybe those wild bears are going to be out there :-\
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: TBR on March 22, 2006, 12:49:50 AM
Ok I think I have both the quads and the boys healed up so we should be there.

We will see how rusty the "Dang Brothers" are. Just be easy on them guys.

You guys missed a good race last week!  Should be a good one this week!
see you guys Sunday! 

LE- Im going to try to leave here by about 5 pm which would put me there at about 6pm.  Ill call you tomorrow!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

2qk4u

anybody have a good honda inner tierod end lying around. mine is shot on my v-force and it takes honda ones and would like to get back in the vet class with ya all again. let me know if anyone can help me out for sunday.

                                                         thanks

                                                                Bill

Flea_Jumper

 :( Moms bday this weekend.  Going to St. Augustine for the weekend.  See ya at Bithlo on Tuesday Steve my shocks are on and the bike is 95% finished.  Be safe and have a great weekend.

dreth

Quote from: 2qk4u on March 23, 2006, 06:04:51 AM
anybody have a good honda inner tierod end lying around. mine is shot on my v-force and it takes honda ones and would like to get back in the vet class with ya all again. let me know if anyone can help me out for sunday.

                                                         thanks

                                                                Bill





i PMed ya! hit me back soon ;)

dreth

Quote from: Ride1Rob on March 22, 2006, 05:41:23 PM
MAN that sucks! Whats wrong with your back? Maybe those wild bears are going to be out there :-\





sorry Bro :(  you know how bad i want to ride :drive.gif i have not worked all week! for that matter, i have not gotten off the bed or couch all week!  i probably wont make it back out to Sandmountain till april the 9th and then i will miss the next race also due to my vacation  (riding in kentucky)  so you need to take up my slack and show them boys how to ride ;)

LE450-RACER#77

LAY DOWN & GET HEALED UP OLD MAN !!!!!!!!!!!   ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

T2slil'sis

Hey, Guys

I am thinking about heading there Sunday.   ;D    Does anyone know how to install a kill switch? ??? 

P.S.  Sorry to hear that your not going to be able to make it out Dreth.   :'(  Get better soon!   ;)
Ms.Ass :p

01ZX12R

Looks like we are going to have great weather for the weekend. T2slil'sis come on out and join us. Dreth and I were talking about you at the last race. You will have a blast at SM. I will hook your kill switch up for you. Tell your bro to come on out to if he is off duty.. Sorry to here about your back Dreth we are going to miss you. I have been down for the past 3 days with the flu or somethin, just now feel like moving around. At least I will have plenty of rest so I can chase Steve around the track.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

LE450-RACER#77

Went to Bartow last night & another clutch slipping its azz off. See ya'll on Sunday.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

T2slil'sis

Quote from: 01ZX12R on March 24, 2006, 01:08:58 PM
Looks like we are going to have great weather for the weekend. T2slil'sis come on out and join us. Dreth and I were talking about you at the last race. You will have a blast at SM. I will hook your kill switch up for you. Tell your bro to come on out to if he is off duty.. Sorry to here about your back Dreth we are going to miss you. I have been down for the past 3 days with the flu or somethin, just now feel like moving around. At least I will have plenty of rest so I can chase Steve around the track.

I will be there.  I am excited! I haven't rode since New Year's Eve in Ocala!   :(   What will you be driving?  I will look for ya.  I will be driving a blue Tundra.

See ya there.
  ;)

P.S.  My brother won't be able to come.   :(
Ms.Ass :p

T2

Well I like to go, it looks like I'm going to be up all night running calls, So all I want to do is go home and sleep in the morning. You guys and girls have fun and safe day, and I will thinking about all of you in my dreams. ;D.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

01ZX12R

It's been very very quite around here. Whats wrong is everyone scared to come out and play.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

T2

Alright its 330  I'm up still running calls on Drunks, wishing I was able to sleep so I could have gone ridding with my peeps. Have fun ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

01ZX12R

Dale whats up how are the boys feeling? I am heading out see ya there in a few hours.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

TBR

They are pretty well healed up.
We will be there and see what happens. Sometimes wrecks have a way of slowing you down for a while, so this race will let them get back in the saddle so to speak.
I'm sure they will do alright.
Dale

Hondarider22

im going! be there with my brother (#26yfz) and woodyraptor....leaving now!  ;)

01ZX12R

Great racing today peeps. The turn out was not as big but it was still a blast. Steve I guess I just had to give you the last race, not really the way I would have liked to but o well.  T2slil'sis great job today hope you enjoyed yourself, you will get better once you get use to the track and bike.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

dreth

Quote from: 01ZX12R on March 27, 2006, 12:45:48 AM
Great racing today peeps. The turn out was not as big but it was still a blast. Steve I guess I just had to give you the last race, not really the way I would have liked to but o well.  T2slil'sis great job today hope you enjoyed yourself, you will get better once you get use to the track and bike.





THATS COOL! sorry i couldnt make it :( ill be at the next one barring any unforseen injuries.

T2'SLiLSis, you go girl! hope you had fun ;)

Hondarider22

ya it was awesome! great day of riding!  :) did any one here stay long enough to see that fire on top of the hill...we had already loaded up but on out way out we saw a cop drive in and a fire engine on the road...  :-\