Big Scrub this weekend?

Started by Mudneck, March 14, 2006, 02:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

We will be leaving from Palm Beach Friday 5pm ish,Family riding nad a little cocktail mixinin the eve's. Any one interested?

If you have any info gps coord's etc,ranger station phone #'s etc would be grateful.I assume helmuts required? what about is there a check in or a sticker to purchase? Do you need to have the FL registration decal in place?

Thank's
bushwacker
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

NPRVinson

Helmets are not required but recommended. You might have a problem getting a spot that late though. You have to check in at the entrance and give the guy like $6.00 I think to park / camp per day. They don't check registrations.

Mudneck

Thank's

I talked to An @ ranger district & said she could let me know if sites were available friday afr=ternoon.

Lake Delancey Westy is a primitive camp ground..

Anyone no where this is? Been there?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

NPRVinson

Accually Delancy is nicer than Scrub in my opinion, Scrub is primitve also Just no shade. Take 19 north from 40 go through Salt Springs 5-6 miles (guess) and take a left on F.R. 75. A few miles down you will see Delancy, it's right on 75 you can't miss it.

rednek

Be sure to have cash and exact change for the 6 bucks a night. My RV will have a big "V" in shoe polish on the windshield so stop by and say hey. I have never been to Delancy. Can you ride ATV's in and out? Does anyone know if big scrub is open all week? I'm heading up Wednesday morning and staying the whole week. It will be tough to get in Friday evening. You should take Friday off and come up earlier!! :P

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com