Kory Ellis

Started by 2006YFZ450, March 13, 2006, 08:09:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WOODY_450r

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 13, 2006, 07:46:06 PM
The picture shows what is different on a T-pin compared to stock hubs. It give you more travel and more comfert. I will post the difference in a second.

that is the fron end my friend got and maybe the same front end i will get !!!!!

but on what you say :-[ :o  8)
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

klutchbuster400

so thats a bench rider,
well, doug gust has eyes, and so do i , so does that mean i can ride like him?

svtbolt04

No. He rides a 450, you ride a 400. He doesnt have a carb, you do. Therefore, he is superiour over you.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

tony pitts

the pros ride what pays them the most money incase you havent noticed most of them changed there suspension this year for more money.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 14, 2006, 09:07:55 PM
No. He rides a 450, you ride a 400. He doesnt have a carb, you do. Therefore, he is superiour over you.
well technically, i dont have a carb either, its sitting on the tool box seeing as it does no good on the 400, and i've sat on the 450 before, so thats close enough!

svtbolt04

Quote from: tony pitts on March 14, 2006, 09:11:31 PM
the pros ride what pays them the most money incase you havent noticed most of them changed there suspension this year for more money.

Werent they running ohileins or somthing, cant spell it, but I know they were running different.

Gust was running floats it looked like from pictures.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

svtbolt04

Those look like walsh arms.. Well, from what I can read, it has a W in it.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: woodyraptor on March 14, 2006, 09:00:00 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 13, 2006, 07:46:06 PM
The picture shows what is different on a T-pin compared to stock hubs. It give you more travel and more comfert. I will post the difference in a second.

that is the fron end my friend got and maybe the same front end i will get !!!!!

but on what you say :-[ :o  8)

so your "freind" got those A-Arms??? for $2500
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

WOODY_450r

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

MachineDog

Shoot, I ride whatever I can freeking afford. :|
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: woodyraptor on March 15, 2006, 08:43:59 AM
YES AND I MIGHT TOO

Go for it :ThumbsUp.gif

So it's $1,700 more than just the regular LT's :-\  I'll just stick with the normal LT's ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

#26YFZ

Ya if I was you i'd stick with the regular Laegars too, in fact, I wouldn't even put suspension on my bike if I was you.  It's just a waste of money if you don't even jump....  >:D

WARRIOR350

Quote from: #26YFZ on March 15, 2006, 10:31:59 PM
Ya if I was you i'd stick with the regular Laegars too, in fact, I wouldn't even put suspension on my bike if I was you.  It's just a waste of money if you don't even jump....  >:D
You got that right! I was never really in to the whole jumpy-get-air-y thing, with wide a-arms, its harder to get through the woods.

Honda250ex

When I think of pro quad I think that "The rider does'nt own the bike the sponsers do" :D
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com