My "other" fourwheeler....

Started by Old_School, March 10, 2006, 07:28:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old_School

Well maybe not a atv but it's got 4 wheels. lol. I do this when it's too cold for me to ride or the quads is in pieces in my garage. Although I must admit quads are alot cheaper. Hope you enjoy the pics!  Thanks. -Mark

[attachment deleted by admin]
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Old_School

another...

[attachment deleted by admin]
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Old_School

another

[attachment deleted by admin]
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Old_School

weeeeeeee

[attachment deleted by admin]
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

gery350

dang thats nice. a whole lot of power as well.

it looks like the rear is cut. street legal as well. not bad. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Old_School

ehewww a little dark. I lightened the pic a little. -Mark

[attachment deleted by admin]
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Old_School

Gery- no the rear is not cut. Standard 8.8 housing with built internals. Street legal.............well it's tagged and has insurance. That's legal right?  ;) >:D

-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

gery350

its gotta have alot of hp to lift the tires like that. especially if you aint got the rear cut for added traction. props to ya. ;)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

svtbolt04

Too bad SVT got cut from ford just recently.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Sweet Z

I know a 5.0 need around 600 hp with good suspension to lift off the ground. Wut dose it run. I am goin to start buildin a turbo 5.0 now Also wut dose it got power adder oor all motor
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 11, 2006, 04:34:49 AM
Too bad SVT got cut from ford just recently.

Yeah talk about goin down the pooper. Sad day.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Yamaha72

Quote from: Sweet Z on March 13, 2006, 02:21:08 AM
I know a 5.0 need around 600 hp with good suspension to lift off the ground. Wut dose it run. I am goin to start buildin a turbo 5.0 now Also wut dose it got power adder oor all motor


I am curious too.... Nice Mustang by the way
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Old_School

Quote from: Sweet Z on March 13, 2006, 02:21:08 AM
I know a 5.0 need around 600 hp with good suspension to lift off the ground. Wut dose it run. I am goin to start buildin a turbo 5.0 now Also wut dose it got power adder oor all motor


Thanks gusy. No power adder here. All motor. The intake, cams, heads, and shortblock are all stock. I have just bolt-ons.  I guess it would of been easier to say a stock longblock. Right now it runs 12.04@112mph.  It doesn't take alot of hp to lift the front. Just traction and a loose suspension. I have a complete tubular front end so the nose it really light. Once the car gets into the 11.80 range I'm gonna put some rods and pistons in it and put a blower on it and shoot for mid 10's.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Sweet Z

Thats cool i am buildin a stock 302 turbo motor for know until it blows and then a 331 is being droped in. At what track did you run your times.
2004 LTD Black and Yellow Z400 its FOR SALE

Old_School

Quote from: Sweet Z on March 14, 2006, 03:44:25 AM
Thats cool i am buildin a stock 302 turbo motor for know until it blows and then a 331 is being droped in. At what track did you run your times.

I run at Bradenton Motorsports Park and sometimes I run at Sunshine in St. Pete but's only 1/8th mile. I'd love to put a turbo in my car but too expensive.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

geektrx

not a big fan of american muscle, but i do know/like nice/fast cars wheni see them and that sir is a clean mustang

good time at 12.04

where did you run it??

i ran a 11.454 at bradenton in my teg

Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS