CHASE AT croom

Started by C/BASS, March 13, 2006, 12:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C/BASS

;)THIS IS ME JUMPIN MY 90 PREDATOR AT croom I LOVE TO RIDE ME AND MY BUDDY TRUMAN LIKE TO MEET NEW FRIENDS TO RIDE WITH SO IF ANY OF YOU RIDE AT croom SEE YA THERE .

[attachment deleted by admin]

svtbolt04

Nice jump. Almost looks like you were going to loose it..

Also, so you dont get started on the wrong foot in ths ATV world. the place is called Croom with no S at the end.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

kfx400rob

is useds tos calls its croom tos

nice jump
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

C/BASS

#3
THANKS I FORGOT AND PUT THE S IM ONLY 9 I FORGET SOMETIMES AND NO I DIDNT LOSE IT I JUMPED IT ALOT THAT DAY IT WAS FUN . MY DADS FRIEND WAS THERE TO CATCH ME JUST IN CASE BUT LANDED IT ON THE BACK WHEEL AND HELD ON .  ;D  HERES ANOTHER IT WASNT A BIG ONE BUT WAS JUST FUN TO RIDE

[attachment deleted by admin]

kfx400rob

u ride at the sandpit at all i think iv see u ridin there b 4, the whip flag is hard to miss on a 90...
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

klutchbuster400

youre on the rigth way to becoming a bad @ss ;)

kfx400rob

dont curse around the youngens :no
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: kfx400rob on March 13, 2006, 01:16:57 AM
dont curse around the youngens :no
dont forget to mention spell right!
i spelled right wrong lol

C/BASS

;)YEA I RIDE AT THE SANDPITS ALOT BUT I BROKE MY WHIP FLAG SO AIN'T GOT IT NO MORE I RIDE AND JUMP ANYTHING MY MOM WILL LET ME AND ANYTHING I CAN GET AWAY WITH I THINK WE ARE GOING BACK THE WEEKEND OF THE 24 TH  .

WARRIOR350

awsome jump, i see you are a natural 8) i love the predatar too :-*

Honda250ex

Dang your lucky from not flippin on that first pic. But thats how you become noticed ;)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

way to go jumping that 90! :ThumbsUp.gif 8) keep it up you will be a pro in no time! ;)
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

C/BASS

thanks i love jumpin just wish my mom would let me get a little more  ;)shes real protectiv but shes talkin about taking me to some races to watch then maybe beable to join anyone know any close to central fl? :P 
we are going to croom this weekend of the 25 so maybe post more when i get back oh i like to race flat  too my predator i think is bored 60 over but i need to find better exhast i think i need to ask my dad but im sure thats right.

MachineDog

Sweet, didn't even think it was possible to jump a 90 like that. Heck, I can't do that with my 250, but I guess it's because it's a ute. How fast can you get it? ;D
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

WARRIOR350

(croom) Spell it         CROOM           no "s"
No "s"
none, yes there is no "s" in Croom
nada
none at all
yup, no "s" here
no siry bob
no
no
got it?
I dont know why many people get cunfused with it, but just to get you on the right track, i think somebody already mentioned it.

CROOM

MachineDog

Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 16, 2006, 09:43:49 PM
(croom) Spell it         CROOM           no "s"
No "s"
none, yes there is no "s" in Croom
nada
none at all
yup, no "s" here
no siry bob
no
no
got it?
I dont know why many people get cunfused with it, but just to get you on the right track, i think somebody already mentioned it.

CROOM

Dude, it's a nine year old kid. Don't start freeking ruding the kid out.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Southern4x4

#16
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 16, 2006, 09:43:49 PM
(croom) Spell it         CROOM           no "s"
No "s"
none, yes there is no "s" in Croom
nada
none at all
yup, no "s" here
no siry bob
no
no
got it?
I dont know why many people get cunfused with it, but just to get you on the right track, i think somebody already mentioned it.

CROOM
croom!!!OOPSddue exactly hes only 9 dude dont freak out and cry OK DONT GO MOOMY HE SAID croom INSTEAD OF CROOM OMG OMG its ok  ;D
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

C/BASS

sorry spelled wrong again i forgot but thinks anyway for reminding me FCAT has got my mind all messed up this week thats why i cant wait to go to CROOM this next week for spring break.

klutchbuster400

can wec all it croom's if we are using it in a plural form.
i wish their were two croom's, one down south amd one up north. ;)
see, their you can call it croom :D

Thrasher

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 17, 2006, 07:56:17 PM
can wec all it croom's if we are using it in a plural form.
i wish their were two croom's, one down south amd one up north. ;)
see, their you can call it croom :D

Oh brother.....

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

gery350

#20
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 17, 2006, 07:56:17 PM
can wec all it croom's if we are using it in a plural form.

no. croom is sorta like tooth-teeth.
hence croom-creem(plural) ;D

dude you better have passed the fcat.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

WARRIOR350

Quote from: MachineDog on March 17, 2006, 12:12:04 AM
Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 16, 2006, 09:43:49 PM
(croom) Spell it         CROOM           no "s"
No "s"
none, yes there is no "s" in Croom
nada
none at all
yup, no "s" here
no siry bob
no
no
got it?
I dont know why many people get cunfused with it, but just to get you on the right track, i think somebody already mentioned it.

CROOM

Dude, it's a nine year old kid. Don't start freeking ruding the kid out.
i wasnt tryin to insult him or anything, but i went to croom when i was nine and i new the name, but yeah i see what hes saying bout the fcat, it messes everything up

C/BASS

I HOPE I PASSED THE FCAT TO OR MY MOMS GONNA BE REALLY MAD ALSO EARLIER I SAID MY BIKE WAS BORED 60 OVER BUT I WAS WRONG IT WAS ONLY 50 MY DAD TOLD ME, SO SORRY I WAS WRONG . I AIN'T WORRIED ABOUT THE SPELLING STUFF EVERY ONE MESSES UP SOMETIMES. ;)  NO BIGGY. ITS ALL FUN

klutchbuster400

Quote from: gery350 on March 17, 2006, 09:38:09 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 17, 2006, 07:56:17 PM
can wec all it croom's if we are using it in a plural form.

no. croom is sorta like tooth-teeth.
hence croom-creem(plural) ;D

dude you better have passed the fcat.

Quote from: Thrasher on March 17, 2006, 09:32:30 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 17, 2006, 07:56:17 PM
can wec all it croom's if we are using it in a plural form.
i wish their were two croom's, one down south amd one up north. ;)
see, their you can call it croom :D

Oh brother.....




::) ;D

yamaha350r

Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 16, 2006, 09:43:49 PM
(croom) Spell it         CROOM           no "s"
No "s"
none, yes there is no "s" in Croom
nada
none at all
yup, no "s" here
no siry bob
no
no
got it?
I dont know why many people get cunfused with it, but just to get you on the right track, i think somebody already mentioned it.

CROOM


have u ever been there ur self????? hes only nine dont give him any $H!^ man

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com