Mud Lites?

Started by JJChomp, March 13, 2006, 04:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJChomp

I just bought a 2005 rincon and need to put new tires in it. I would like to keep the original aluminum wheels. I mostly ride trails but go through some mud every once in a while. Stock sizes are 25 8/12 and 25 10/12. Any place in sw fla to get decent mud tires.

John

bigscrub79

Not sure of any place down there but i can tell you the mudlites are awesome. I stayed with stock size and am very pleased. You can buy the tires online at www.4atvtires.com or www.worldwideperformance1.com .
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

DZ 350

ya  www.worldwideperformance1.com is a great site and is located in south florida, in hollywood.
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com