06 Mud Nationals right around the corner

Started by Joedirt, March 10, 2006, 02:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

Las year Artic Cat was the big dog , I wonder how the 800 Outlander will do?....anyone got any inside info?..Anyone care about this event?


I would love to take the Grizzy out there for the Super Trap Mud Bog.....I would probably break all 4 axels in the process..LOL..looks like a lot of fun.. >:D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bo322

To bad they didn't show pics of the winning tricked out quads. They sound pretty nice.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Joe after seeing you in action @ MSG...this event was made for you ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]