Valentines day topic for the romantics

Started by stump66, February 13, 2005, 05:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

Well this may just be for the ladies but I don't think I am the last romantic.
How long have you been married and how did you meet?
I am now 43 and I met my wife when I was 15. Now days thats an eternity. Her mom gave me my first job and tried to fix me up with her sister but I fell for her because she was a tomboy and liked riding dirtbikes like me. I started when I was 6. We have been together ever since and have had our trials and tough spots. I don't know how I would have made it this far through my current condition without her sticking by my side. We have 2 great boys 15 and 4. We got married in 84. She is a great girl and I wouldn't trade her for any other.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

TurboBanshee_kid

sounds like true love to me do you geys get muddy togehter.LOL :D
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

stump66

Right Here.
You live there and I live Here.
Too many thieves to say where I live, I love my quads.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

budman

I really doubt that cuz they see your city, your bikes are at anymore risk than mine. If they want them, and you have not taken proper precautions, they are gone anyway
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Redgrizzly660

#6
Me too I fell in love with my wife i was 24 and she was 20  we got married back in 83 . July the 3 so that I could remember our aniversary Just before the fireworks.(July 4) We have two kid and they are both spoiled brats age 15 17.

The Romantic Grizz


stump66

QuoteI really doubt that cuz they see your city, your bikes are at anymore risk than mine. If they want them, and you have not taken proper precautions, they are gone anyway
]

That soo true budman I just put it there for the hell of it, Ya know your there I'm here and if I was there you'd be here to,lol.
My bikes are VERY VERY well concieled, chained,cabled,locked guarded by dog and I am armed to the teeth if all else fails. But like they say if they want'em bad enough they'll get'em.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Seabee

QuoteMe to I fell in love with my wife i was 24 and she was 20  we got married back in 83 . July the 3 so that I could rember our aniversary Just before the fireworks.(July 4) We have two kid and they are both brats age 15 17.

The Romantic Grizz


Grizz, THAT IS FREAKING HILARIOUS! I spit my coffee all over the computer screen when I read it. My anniversary is also on July 3rd, for the exact same reason, so I would never forget it.
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

Chuck_Norris

#9
Daphne and I were major Gear heads in the late 80's early 90's. it was not uncommon to see My hopped up monte carlo ( oh ya I was a chevy guy one time) stomping every mustang I could line up against. I met Daphne at what was then Super Shops. I then noticed Daphne while she was rollin with her then Boyfriend  Steve in a 72 Chevelle. one day Steve rolled up without Daphne. I happen into Pep Boys to buy some more gear head stuff and low and behold there is Daphne as the cashier. I asked her out and we have been together ever since.. 2 great boys and 3 ATV's later I have given up the entire street racing thing. I still have her 65 Convertible Mustang V8 with a few mods. dont think that will go anywhere anytime soon. buy the way for those who dont know Daphne is Harley _Honey on the site

GaryinSeffner

I'm a romantic too!

I met the love of my life on September 27, 2004 at a local quad dealer. I know it's only been a few months but something tells me we have many years together in our future. I wouldnt be the same person without her.











sorry I just realized this was about girls and not quads! ;D Let me try again.

I met a girl at a bar one time! The end :(







[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

dreth

im a romantic from the word go! my wife chased me down to ask me out then new years night 2001, i asked her to marry me, she said YES and its only gotten better since.
our 1 year anniversery i bought her 365 roses and wrote a song for her that i had someone sing to her while the roses were being brought to her.
our second anniversery i had myself ups delivered to her job in a waterheater box and gave her 730 roses which were hand written on paper because i could not afford 730 real roses like the 1st year.
last valentines day i made her a 30ft long 3ft tall sign that said happy valentines day and a 6ft long 3ft tall sign that said I LOVE YOU!
we wont even get into the love for the quad thing

Mrs.Nightbreed

#12
  I met Mike when we were 19. When I saw him the first time I thought :o "OMG , he is gorgeous". He had really long blond hair, which was huge thing for me at the time LOL. When he came up and talked to me, I couldn't believe he even noticed me. We talked and played pool until 3AM.
   Well...he was just out of a bad relationship and I told him that night that "I bet if we got married right now it would last longer than that" I thought he was going to call me crazy, but he didn't. 3 days later I moved in and got married shortly after and been married 7 years on April 14.
   I knew the first time we talked that he was the one  [smiley=Heart.gif]. Go figure [smiley=Wacko.gif]

  He says he knew I was the one when I offered him a floor ticket to an upcoming (SOLD OUT) Metallica show the first night we met.... ;D ;D

GaryinSeffner

Quote I met Mike when we were 19. When I saw him the first time I thought :o "OMG , he is gorgeous". He had really long blond hair, which was huge thing for me at the time LOL. When he came up and talked to me, I couldn't believe he even noticed me. We talked and played pool until 3AM.
   Well...he was just out of a bad relationship and I told him that night that "I bet if we got married right now it would last longer than that" I thought he was going to call me crazy, but he didn't. 3 days later I moved in and got married shortly after and been married 7 years on April 14.
   I knew the first time we talked that he was the one  [smiley=Heart.gif]. Go figure [smiley=Wacko.gif]

  He says he knew I was the one when I offered him a floor ticket to an upcoming (SOLD OUT) Metallica show the first night we met.... ;D ;D

atta boy Mike ;D. Metallica tickets on the first night....she's definitely a keeper!!

[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

DRWalum

Met my girl , Jan , on 4-11-89 @ a Foghat concert @ Murphy's here in Cape Coral . ( the locals remember Murphy's !! ) Got married on 4-10-99 underwater in Key Largo @ the Christ Statue  :D  :D Didn't want to wait to 10 years !!

 For those who have met me ( Grizz , Budman ,Sk8r , Thrasher , ect. ) she must be a VERY special person  : ;D  ;D

Just found out were having our 1st baby together !!!!!

Bought her a horse for X-mass , and she is PREGNANT  :o  :o
Due any day now !!

  Wish us luck.
                    DR Walum
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Chuck_Norris

Quoteim a romantic from the word go! my wife chased me down to ask me out then new years night 2001, i asked her to marry me, she said YES and its only gotten better since.
our 1 year anniversery i bought her 365 roses and wrote a song for her that i had someone sing to her while the roses were being brought to her.
our second anniversery i had myself ups delivered to her job in a waterheater box and gave her 730 roses which were hand written on paper because i could not afford 730 real roses like the 1st year.
last valentines day i made her a 30ft long 3ft tall sign that said happy valentines day and a 6ft long 3ft tall sign that said I LOVE YOU!
we wont even get into the love for the quad thing

That is awesome [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

predator0001

660 grizly
500 predator
250ex
cr125

susieblazer



          ;D In the summer of "72" my family moved into a new place, and i met the 'boy next door'. He was 18 and I was 17. We talked alot and had things in common, like the outdoors, movies, music. He got the nerve to ask me out and our first date was at the drags (Sunshine Speedway), when he went to put his arm around me, i turned to say something and POW,his elbow gave me a bloody nose he was sure i would not go out with him again! We married on August 8, 1973 and have been enjoying offroading from railbuggies to quads, getting muddy and dirty. We have a daughter, now 24, who has grown up loving the fun. So much so that her fiance is going to get a quad! We still love each other and offroading now as much as we ever have. And we have met many good friends who enjoy it too. Happy Valentines Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

DittoBabyGirl

Posted by: GaryinSeffner
*sorry I just realized this was about girls and not quads!  Let me try again.
I met a girl at a bar one time! The end*

LMFAO!!!!
 

 
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

Redgrizzly660

#19
I want to know if I am wrong my wife bought me a seat cover for my new truck for Valentine's day and she bought one for her truck too. So should I have to buy her a Valentine's  day present or should we be even . This morning I told her that her seat cover was her Valentine's present she was just about to kick my @ss so i told her my ribs were hurting I needed bengay and I could not find it so she went to bathroom and found that I got her a Pair of diamond earrings. I guess I am not in the dog house now.

So I dont think I should have had to go out and buy an additional present when it was even steven but I did not want to sleep with my dogs. It's just not fair.

I forgot to mention that her seat cover cost 250.00 and mine only cost 109.00

What do U guy's think?
The Grizz

budman

The Grizz has sunk to a new low...... spare no expense for the one you love (or in your case, the one who owns you) and it pays dividends... even a guy divorced twice knows that, you cheap bast@rd... ;D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

budman

Oh, and a Happy Valentines Day to ALL you ladies...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Redgrizzly660

Thanks Bud man for selling me out.

Happy Valentine's day
[/size][/color]

The Grizz

Chris505

#23
Well here goes my tail
I met my better half in  October 87 at the local circle K, we used to hang out there, she was 16 and i was 18.. we dated until 1990 then got married and then in 91 our boy/my other best half  ;D was born.. We have had our ups and downs threw the years but i would not want it any other way... Everybody said that we were not going to last being that we were so young but here we are 17 years later still going strong...
Our interest have been the same threw out the years, I used to fish alot and she would be up every morning @5:30 to help load the boat and even back the trailer down the ramp..
And she had no problem with me going with the boys for the day..
Check this link out : http://www.citicom.com/~cbandl/fishing/index.html

we both love the water and anything that has to do with it.

Also now with the quads she and i both enjoy the outings together no matter where we are, camping,riding broke down ;D or even at our local riding area just watching my son...
Im sorry guys but i have the best women out there ;D ;D
(in my world) ;D

Oh and happy Valentines to all the other ladies out there.
You deserve something special today...
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

1fastltr450

all ya'll old long lasting marriages, I hope I can have that, My wife and I met on in ag class back in high school and have been together ever since we dated for 6 years and just got married on may 1st 2004 so we are spending our 1st valentines day together. Happy Valentines Day to the rest of the ladies out there
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

kawGIRL

Here goes  ;)  I meet Jeff when I was 12 he was my brother's best friend, we started dating when I was 15 and we got married when I was 19  [smiley=Heart.gif] "July 2nd 1981" No kids, we were always on the go every weekend, always something....he was a drummer for 30 years and I was at every gig helping him set up/tear down and keep an eye on him  [smiley=Wink.gif] He gave it up a few years ago and now we get to ride our 4-wheelers on the weekends[smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] But we have always done everything together...I think that is the key to a LONG Marrage ;D

Saturday Night we had 2" Steaks on the barbie sitting by the camp fire with wine and homemade chocolate covered strawberrys in the middle of the woods  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

 [smiley=Heart.gif]HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL!  [smiley=Heart.gif]
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

QuoteI want to know if I am wrong my wife bought me a seat cover for my new truck for Valentine's day and she bought one for her truck too. So should I have to buy her a Valentine's  day present or should we be even . This morning I told her that her seat cover was her Valentine's present she was just about to kick my @ss so i told her my ribs were hurting I needed bengay and I could not find it so she went to bathroom and found that I got her a Pair of diamond earrings. I guess I am not in the dog house now.

So I dont think I should have had to go out and buy an additional present when it was even steven but I did not want to sleep with my dogs. It's just not fair.

What do U guy's think?
The Grizz

 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] You did GOOD!
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Thrasher

bah...I hope to NOT be married soon!

will be 11 years for me, the past few years have been hell.


met first online on a local bbs, and in person at a bar for a bbs gathering. she dropped me a line i'll never forget, but it's not appropriate to post here :)


2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

GaryinSeffner

hey GRIZZ you did real good. But I think you couldve just reimbursed her for her seat cover and called it even.  ???

I have been dating this girl and we decided to not buy each other anything for Valentine's Day and we would just do something together instead of blowing money.

then I bought roses and a bear and a card........you think I'll be in trouble when she gets them??  ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Redgrizzly660

#29
Quotehey GRIZZ you did real good. But I think you couldve just reimbursed her for her seat cover and called it even.  ???

I have been dating this girl and we decided to not buy each other anything for Valentine's Day and we would just do something together instead of blowing money.

then I bought roses and a bear and a card........you think I'll be in trouble when she gets them??  ;D

I think you did the right thing too. Even though you agree not to buy anything for Valentine's Day that only means her buying you a present, U still have to buy her a present, they expect it. No matter what they say.

The Grizz is no dummy

DRWalum

The wife just got home to see her new rose bush planted right out side the front entrance  ;D  ;D !! She loves it  :D 6 bucks @ Wal-Mart , roses for several years ,1 dozen at R. Mesmer , $$$$$ , dead in 1 week !! Do the math ;)  ;)

              DR Walum
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

DRWalum

Oh ........... & what made it even better , she got me a 12 pack of BUD & some smokes, & now cookin up a big batch of hot wings  :)  :)    I guess this " Valentines Thing " isn't to bad after all :D :D

             DR Walum
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

GaryinSeffner

see there's the difference between married life and not married life DR!! married folks buy realistic gifts and us bachelors have to out do the competition.

if I bought her a rose bush at 18 she'd think I'm nuts.

A guy I play softball with surprised his wife with two songs from a female quartet at the ball park last night. Boy did he make the other husbands look bad!!

Hey GRIZZ believe me I've already learned that lesson at 21. I had it planned all along but didnt want her to out do me and buy me something nice ;D.

p.s.  she was mad about the roses but she'll get over it!! :P two points for me!!
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

dreth

you boys need to step for your women if you want them to step up for you

dreth

the first pic was at her work, and this one is at home

dreth

this women is a keeper! she puts up with all my weekend riding trips, bakes me cookoies and cupcakes, makes my dinner, washes my clothes, makes me breakfast, gives me back rubs every night, takes my riding pics and video, and works a full time job ;D :o 8)

GaryinSeffner

DRETH what did you buy now? must have been something if you had to suck up like that !!!

j/k buddy. nice big balloons. She looks pretty happy and thats what it's all about!! ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

dreth

this was just before dinner at Carabas then a movie, then on the way home.............well you know ;)

dreth

thanks gary, i did nothing wrong though! she just gets the red carpet treatment on these special days ;D

budman

Does she have a sister? It may run in the family!! ;D...J/K, Dreth....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

dreth

happy valentines day ladies, i hope he made you happy :)

T2

Nice pics Bro, you guys look great together ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

QuoteNice pics Bro, you guys look great together ;D


THANKS! We hope to stay that way if she knows whats good for her ;)

dreth

QuoteDoes she have a sister? It may run in the family!! ;D...J/K, Dreth....


she has 3 sisters but they are all spoken for

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com