Family riding and camping..

Started by old_moto_dawg, March 08, 2006, 06:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

old_moto_dawg

My family and I recently moved here from San Diego and we have quads. i was wondering if there is anywhere that we could take our motorhome and quads and have a weekend of camping and riding. I am aware of I-cross and that is not an option for this weekend. have any of you got suggestions/ BTW- i think the forum here is a really great idea , with all the threats there are to our rights as off road enthusiasts it is nice to see a forum where communication can take place between like minded people.

Suzuki_Outlaw

Hi Moto....Croom is a nice place to camp   and ride..You can camp there and ride out of the camp ground..They have water and power for 13.00 dollars a night.I have a toy hauler and i try to get there at least twice a month..OOOOOby the way there is a fee to sticker the bikes therenot sure but it is 35.00 or 40.00   normally it is 50.00bucks a year but it is prorated now...most on here dont like it ..but our family has taken to the place the last 15 years..see ya GEORGE...

old_moto_dawg

Thanks .
We are used to paying usage fees being from California, they even charge you out in the desert now. Sounds like this may be an option where is this located? I live in Saint Cloud but it doesn't bother us to travel.

FloridaATVs-com

[url="//www.floridaatvs.com"]www.floridaatvs.com[/url]
www.TRXForums.com

C R MOTORSPORTS

We always have Family events at our location, go to www.crmotorsportspark.com  we are open 3/10/06 - 3/12/06 for the month of march.  We do not have hook-ups but we do have out side showers to clean off with. 8)   i am sure your family will love it!
Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!

JEMatyas

This is the place I heard about.  Are there areas for trail riding or just mud holes?
Foreman 500 4X4 ES
Recon 250

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com