Pet Peeves

Started by CABLEGUY1, February 10, 2005, 11:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

QuoteI belive that if you let someone cut in front of you  and they dont give you the little "wave"  it should be perfectly legal to get up under them and jam them into A wall ;D

lol gotta love Jeff  ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

DittoBabyGirl

Oh yes....I forgot the *wave*

If I'm nice enough to let you pass or turn I want a WAVE

Its just common courtesy

Know what else ticks me off? People who think they're better than you

A few years ago I used to work for a cleaning company cleaning a bank....they were the worst bunch of slobs. This one lady (I called her Fat Feet cause her shoes were HUGE) She never ever threw her garbage in the pail (which was right next to her big fat feet) but always threw it on the floor

One day she had a half filled cup of coffee that she left on the floor...so I *accidently* spilled it in shoe

Whoopsies    ;)
[url="http://www.dittobabygirl.com"]http://www.dittobabygirl.com[/url]

KOJAKS350

i hate when a bill collector says they are gonna NOTATE something on your account............you can note something...........you can make a notation........but you cant  NOTATE ARRRRRGGGGGGG...........I hate that lol,as a matter of fact i hate bill collectors to lol