Is this normal?

Started by Honda328i, March 05, 2006, 08:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

Does anyone else go to their garage just to look at their quad?  :)

Or when you get there you just sit on the seat and imagine you are in 5th on some trail? :drive.gif

Or you are 20 feet off the ground between some double?  ;D

Or you just did a 360 back flip  :o  Well, maybe not the last one.  :-[

Am I ok or what?  ???
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Depends which one you do it on! lol the recon i KNOW flies, pretty sad i couldnt keep up on the 400 LOL. I did it too.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Honda328i on March 05, 2006, 08:50:09 PM
Does anyone else go to their garage just to look at their quad?  :)

Or when you get there you just sit on the seat and imagine you are in 5th on some trail? :drive.gif

Or you are 20 feet off the ground between some double?  ;D

Or you just did a 360 back flip  :o  Well, maybe not the last one.  :-[

Am I ok or what?  ???
Sounds normal to me
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Ida_Mann

dude, I don't have a garage and my quads stay in the trailer locked up many different ways,,,,so I have to go open up the trailer and get on them that way,,,,so you sound normal to me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Garage? I keep mine in the bedroom.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mrs.Nightbreed

Seems normal to  me too.   8)

Wait until you go to bed at night and you are racing in your head while falling asleep  :-[

53yfz450

thats the only way i can fall asleep ::)

sounds normal too me. but in my case im always there fixing something. ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

svtbolt04

Anyone ever ride all day, then come home and your about 5minutes into sleep and you shift with your foot and it wakes you up?
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 05, 2006, 09:26:28 PM
Anyone ever ride all day, then come home and your about 5minutes into sleep and you shift with your foot and it wakes you up?

why do you think I'm back up tonight  ::)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

YFZ450-Tampa

Thank's God , I was kind a worried for a moment, now I see we are all normal  :oo
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

donnie_darko

i just got my quad and i love her and she loves me. i check on her every chance i get. u r normal...

o4250

Is it normal I usually ride in the nude? :-[

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: o4250 on March 05, 2006, 10:44:26 PM
Is it normal I usually ride in the nude? :-[

Just stay away from Barbed wire fences and you'll be ok.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MachineDog

Damn, I have to go all the way outside a unlock the shed to sit on mine.  :o
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

ATVXtreme

Its like the John Deere Commercial, where the guy is sitting on his lawn mower waiting for it to stop rainning so he can cut his lawn.

Jax_Rdr_01

Quote from: MachineDog on March 06, 2006, 12:31:09 AM
d**n, I have to go all the way outside a unlock the shed to sit on mine.  :o
same here  :(
05 400ex
two brother m-7 pipe
k&n filter
dyno jet kit
WB rev kit
um nerfs
07 King Quad 450

VForcedave

I do it everyday. Totally normal
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

#17
every time i come home and walk through my garage  i stop and stair at my quad for like 5 min! :-[ i imagin that i am taking it off a huge jump doing a heel clicker!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Ride1Rob

Maybe I'm nutty... Everynight before I go to bed, I check on my daughter in her room, my son in his room, then go to the garage and check on the quad :-\  .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Honda328i

Uhh Huh, just what I thought, a bunch of nutty quad heads  :Wacko.gif


Ain't it great to be in good company?  :L 2:L
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Joedirt

I wash my bike 3 times after a ride.....the day I get back and the following 2 days...it is an addiction....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Old_School

I just look at mine and start doing the evil laugh:

MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  >:D      -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Quad32x

Does  it  ever  make  frog  noises ? :o ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Honda328i

Quote from: Quad32x on March 07, 2006, 12:57:41 PM
Does  it  ever  make  frog  noises ? :o ;D

Go eat another dog Snausage there quad  :R
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

MachineDog

Quote from: Joedirt on March 07, 2006, 09:23:13 AM
I wash my bike 3 times after a ride.....the day I get back and the following 2 days...it is an addiction....

You're like my dad, he'll take like 3 days to wash his quad off, soap it, wash off, soap it again, scrub for an hour or two, wash off, then let that sit for a day, soak it again, detail every last bit of the shocks, engine, wheels, tires, grill, bumper, suspension, etc. It comes out looking like he's never even riden it, and then he rides it and a little bit of dirt on the tires. And there he's back to cleaning. I don't personally care, the dirt is like battle scars, they're coool!
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Chevy1500z71

realy, i find it a pain to clean mine, i recently starded just using the presure washer  lol

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com