riding in salt springs???

Started by geektrx, March 04, 2006, 09:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geektrx

anyone know if they allow riding in salt springs???

any help would be great i booked for next weekend
Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

NPRVinson

Go east on the first rode north of Salt Springs Campground, FR 43 or 47 I don't remember wich one it is. Go about three miles and on the left you will see where to park.

Ida_Mann

dude, I could ride to the grocery store and usually not get hassled by the cops,,,,,a ton of people there have quads, just look on the side of the roads,,,those aint no golf-cart tracks ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

geektrx

Yes, I do talk to myself, it is the only way I can have an intelligent conversation. There is a fine line between genius and insanity, and the only trait that separates the two is the amount of pay.

06 TRX
94 Kawi Bayou
91 Seadoo SP
91 Kawi TS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com