No!!!!! Im getting Tutored

Started by 2006YFZ450, February 27, 2006, 05:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda250ex

ITS 500 posts and I barly post as much cr@p as 2006 Doosh B@G 450 ::)

I think I post atleast 15 posts a day
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Honda250ex on March 03, 2006, 09:41:02 PM
ITS 500 posts and I barly post as much cr@p as 2006 Doosh B@G 450 ::)

I think I post atleast 15 posts a day

Yea whatever you say :-X
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Southern4x4

Quote from: Honda250ex on March 03, 2006, 09:41:02 PM
ITS 500 posts and I barly post as much cr@p as 2006 Doosh B@G 450 ::)

I think I post atleast 15 posts a day
yeah uve calmed down but i wish i could say the same for ur cuz
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: WARRIOR350 on March 03, 2006, 07:37:41 PM
well, if gettin better grades gets you parts for your quad, i think its a pretty good deal             ps- how do you get to a supreme member, is it how many posts you do?
when you get something just a bit bigger then a 350 ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com