hardrock 3-5

Started by 53yfz450, March 02, 2006, 06:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

i know there is a FTR but if your like me and are under 16 lets go to hardrock. it will be my first time there and wondering if anyone else once to tag along. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

apkkfx400

We'll be up on Sunday, hopefully around 9a.  I'll have 3 in my crew, I'm on an orange kfx, one on a black predator and the other on a blue yfz. 

Mark

53yfz450

i will be there in a red dodge ram pulling a grey enclosed trailer with a 2 yfz's.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

RedPred05

The roller coaster will be closed on 4th and 5th so Iam not going, the roller coaster Is the main reason I go.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com