gncc this coming weekend

Started by team_quad_green, February 27, 2006, 06:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

team_quad_green

whos gonna be there this weekend. I will be there both days, dropping off my prairie to Mike Penland on saturday and on sunday I will be in the pit area  watching the am races
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

DZ 350

where is it at? i might want directions to go there for my birthday.
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

team_quad_green

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

eric


team_quad_green

RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

svtbolt04

I AM SOOOO PISSSED!!!!  >:( Why did they have to have this during bike week in daytona? Hotel rooms are about 500 bucks for two nights with two people....AND THATS AT THE MOTEL 6!!! :'( :'(

I wont be there... I was really hoping to run first year racer..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: svtbolt04 on February 28, 2006, 06:15:43 PM
I AM SOOOO PISSSED!!!!  >:( Why did they have to have this during bike week in daytona? Hotel rooms are about 500 bucks for two nights with two people....AND THATS AT THE MOTEL 6!!! :'( :'(

I wont be there... I was really hoping to run first year racer..
If thats the only reason you cant go I may be able to help. I have place that is about 30min. from Palatka. If that helps pm me and we'll work something out.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

team_quad_green

your even closer its not in palatka its off 40 in Deleon Springs  almost right across from the dirt round track
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

eric


PLEDGER#76

I think that pic. is gatorback,, the race is in deleon springs I think it is the old skull lake FTR track...
1971 Honda CB350 and its mint
Honda TRX450R

eric

Quote from: PLEDGER#76 on March 03, 2006, 04:31:38 PM
I think that pic. is gatorback,, the race is in deleon springs I think it is the old skull lake FTR track...

Oops...you're right  ???

team_quad_green

I had a great time, the track got whooped out real earlyspecialy on a utility. I feel bad for the afternoon classes it was a mess.
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com