ATV Offroad Fury 3 Online

Started by Asphaltdragon, February 11, 2005, 01:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asphaltdragon

I just picked up a Playstation 2 and ATV Offroad Fury 3 last night. It says you can compete against other online players. Talk about group rides :D Has anyone else done this yet?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

J.D.

What rider view do you prefer ? I like the on the machine view .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

RL400

ive done it a few times, once with another member on the site.. its a great game online and off.

Asphaltdragon

just got the game last night, I like all the views. We should schedule a game.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Asphaltdragon

this game rocks, I found some cheat codes ;D I login as ASPDRAGON
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Qdawg76

Just got the game, Name a time and a few of us on here should play online
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Asphaltdragon

totally! I am addicted to the game already. For the guys like scooter, dreth and the rest of the MX crew you will love this game. I bought a headset also so you can talk to the people that you are riding with! I started a atvflorida thread in the online gaming message board area.

I'll be playing tonight do a Opti Search - Freestlyle Classic - Pro's Back Yard
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Qdawg76

I'll be online playing tonight also. I'll look for ya
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525