My Race Results...

Started by 2006YFZ450, February 25, 2006, 09:44:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

Yea you guys can flame me I got Dead Last :'(

I only raced once & then left >:(

I got hooked up like 3 times with some other racers and was fun until I was the last rider that finished.  Not that bad for the first MX Race of my life ???
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Ida_Mann

allrighty, you got me out of bed to type this,,,,at least you tried AND posted the result.

you should have stuck with it though, next time get out there and race the entire day/night,,,,you cant judge it all by one try.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

#74 crf250r

ya next time race both motos lol.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

2006YFZ450

#3
Quote from: #74 yz85 on February 25, 2006, 10:00:14 PM
ya next time race both motos lol.

I wanted to race both but my dad was wanting to leave cuz his leg was hurting him ???

I could at least got like 6th if I got a good start and not get hooked up :-\

Anyways theirs always next time :-[




Sorry ID@ I didn't want you to get out of your bed to type this ???

Well it's not like you were doing anything........Right







God I love this site :ThumbsUp.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 2006YFZ450 on February 25, 2006, 09:44:46 PM
Yea you guys can flame me I got Dead Last :'(

I only raced once & then left >:(

I got hooked up like 3 times with some other racers and was fun until I was the last rider that finished.  Not that bad for the first MX Race of my life ???
no making fun of to do here, if anything a congradulations, your first race, so what if you lost its still a good experience for you, i fi ever do start racing i dont know what myoutcome would be, atleast you tried man, you can only get better ;)

2006YFZ450

Well racing is awsome and you just have to give it your all....

I could of gotten a better finish if I stayed for the next moto but I couldn't stay

At least I got a ish load of experience and know what to expect for next time.  Oh yea a Raptor 350 beat me....& Woody now that's a shame

I'll try next Saurday Night and at least get a good finish
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

#74 crf250r

keep practicing so you can beat josh.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

2006YFZ450

Quote from: #74 yz85 on February 25, 2006, 10:20:04 PM
keep practicing so you can beat josh.

I beat Josh through the whoops during practice and know what he's capable of..

Josh just has to practice on his cornering cuz he takes them kinda slow...
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Honda250ex

You beat woody on the practice run but its all about the HOLESHOT >:D

AND KNOW HOW TO USE CLUTCH :D :D :D

You always stall out at the gate ::)
'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

#74 crf250r

he may be alittle slow but he beat you come race time and u got a yfz.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

2006YFZ450

It's kinda hard to get in front when you got guys that aren't even supposed to be in the C-Class....
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

yeah it was fun i was idling around and still eas half a lap ahead. tracks cool now much more tech. did you like that pile up i caused. ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

2006YFZ450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on February 25, 2006, 11:03:55 PM
yeah it was fun i was idling around and still eas half a lap ahead. tracks cool now much more tech. did you like that pile up i caused. ::)

Yea that pile up was GREAT!! :ThumbsUp.gif

But the first start wasn't far cuz #26 started before the gate went down and my gate was stuck so I couldnt start.  I stalled it like 3 Times but I'll be out their next week.  With my STADIUMS!!!!!!!!! >:D
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

53yfz450

hey if you run over the gate it still counts.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WOODY_450r

u never beat me in the whoops u liar

we were right next to each other and u  got the inside corner then almost flipped

you were never in front of me !!!!

but it was good for your first time and i got 3rd over all out of 8 so i did better im only slow in the corners cause its really easy to flip my raptor but i getting faster
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

svtbolt04

I had a taste of motocross this weekend and I want to join you guys to see how I could compare.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

2006YFZ450

#16
Quote from: svtbolt04 on February 26, 2006, 07:01:41 PM
I had a taste of motocross this weekend and I want to join you guys to see how I could compare.

Come on out out next Saturday night ;)

Gates open at 4PM
Practice at 5PM
Racing at 7PM

It's really fun you should give it a try with us :P
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

o4250

I got 7th out of 10 my first race. I don't think anyone does good on there first race. More like an expierment.

DZ 350

theres always a first time for everything, and remeber practice makes perfect(thats what my football coach told me) but it kinda like the same way u get hit hard u get back up and when u fall off ur bike u get back up, so practices makes perfect thats what i meant.
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

WOODY_450r

my first race i did, i got 4th the first moto and 2nd the 2nd moto  i think s its the best i have ever done  :P
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

2006YFZ450

Quote from: woodyraptor on February 26, 2006, 11:03:14 PM
my first race i did, i got 4th the first moto and 2nd the 2nd moto  i think s its the best i have ever done  :P

Yea that's called LUCK ;)
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

wheelie_boy

where did u race at? and what did u race? arent u 14?
05 kx 250f

53yfz450

he raced sunshine. you can race a 450 if your under 16 in local races.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WOODY_450r

ya.... what he said,  but i raced a 660
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

#26YFZ

Ya I may have hit the gate but it was my gate, it wasn't even affecting you. Anyways that didn't matter because that start was re-done, and on the second one I had 3rd on the holeshot and you sideswipped me before that first turn. That set me back a little ways.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com