Am I the only one??

Started by WeLuv2Ride, February 27, 2006, 09:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WeLuv2Ride

I can get into any of the forums on here BUT the "for sale" forums. Is anyone else having this problem, or is my computer trying to tell me not to buy anything?
'98 Yamaha Warrior
'05 Raptor 350
'03 Kawasaki Prairie
Eton Rascal
Suzuki LT-80

o4250

Looks like the for sale forums are down and gone forever. :(

WeLuv2Ride

Hmm, strange.....apparently it is down for me but I see people are posting new ads. Oh well, it's probably a good thing I can't see...... :dunno.gif
'98 Yamaha Warrior
'05 Raptor 350
'03 Kawasaki Prairie
Eton Rascal
Suzuki LT-80

Michelle

#3
Quote from: WeLuv2Ride on February 27, 2006, 09:06:38 PM
I can get into any of the forums on here BUT the "for sale" forums. Is anyone else having this problem, or is my computer trying to tell me not to buy anything?
That's been hapening to me too, for quite awhile :'(
But if there's something specific you are looking for go to search and type it in. I've been* typing in "for sale" and hit whatever interests me.
When the site's not so busy I usually have no problem getting in.
And it is ONLY that forum that it happens in,,,,very frustrating >:(

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com