Amber Alert

Started by wbass24, February 24, 2006, 09:47:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wbass24

Be on the lookout...... I hope this kid is ok.

GREENACRES, Fla. — An Amber Alert was issued Friday for an 8-year-old autistic boy who authorities believe was kidnapped.

Jared McGuire was abducted by a white male with gray or dark hair and a goatee, authorities said. The man was wearing a collared long-sleeved, multicolored flannel shirt, blue jeans, white tennis shoes and a black cap.

Police say the child was forced into a dirty white mid-90s Chevrolet van with a sliding passenger door. The Florida tag number was not known.

Jared was last seen in the area of Forest Hill Boulevard and Jog Road.

He is white, 4 feet 8 inches tall, weights 65 pounds and has light brown hair and green eyes. He was last seen wearing a gray Old Navy T-shirt with red lettering, blue jean shorts and no shoes.

Anyone with information should call 911 or 561-688-3375.

Bigscrb15

Unfortunately this has been solved. They found the boy face down in a lake dead. The police said they doubt it was an abduction since he was found so close to his house.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SlowestYfz450

Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on February 24, 2006, 05:04:08 PM
Unfortunately this has been solved. They found the boy face down in a lake dead. The police said they doubt it was an abduction since he was found so close to his house.
I dont understand why the hell you would say thats unfortunate, atleast the parents have closure now.

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: SlowestYfz450 on February 24, 2006, 06:12:14 PM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on February 24, 2006, 05:04:08 PM
Unfortunately this has been solved. They found the boy face down in a lake dead. The police said they doubt it was an abduction since he was found so close to his house.
I dont understand why the hell you would say thats unfortunate, atleast the parents have closure now.

He said unfortunately because the boy was found dead.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

2006YFZ450

My prayers go out to the family :'(
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

Bigscrb15

#5
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 24, 2006, 08:22:41 PM
Quote from: SlowestYfz450 on February 24, 2006, 06:12:14 PM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on February 24, 2006, 05:04:08 PM
Unfortunately this has been solved. They found the boy face down in a lake dead. The police said they doubt it was an abduction since he was found so close to his house.
I dont understand why the hell you would say thats unfortunate, atleast the parents have closure now.

He said unfortunately because the boy was found dead.
Yes Mike's right, I guess I should have worded it different. I meant It is Unfortunate it was solved this way and ended like that. Although from what I heard on the news the parents are the prime suspects.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SlowestYfz450

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 24, 2006, 08:22:41 PM
Quote from: SlowestYfz450 on February 24, 2006, 06:12:14 PM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on February 24, 2006, 05:04:08 PM
Unfortunately this has been solved. They found the boy face down in a lake dead. The police said they doubt it was an abduction since he was found so close to his house.
I dont understand why the hell you would say thats unfortunate, atleast the parents have closure now.

He said unfortunately because the boy was found dead.

well i think he chose poor wording." Well unfortunetly the boy was found dead this afternoon" would have been alot better IMO

SlowestYfz450

Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on February 24, 2006, 09:05:14 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 24, 2006, 08:22:41 PM
Quote from: SlowestYfz450 on February 24, 2006, 06:12:14 PM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on February 24, 2006, 05:04:08 PM
Unfortunately this has been solved. They found the boy face down in a lake dead. The police said they doubt it was an abduction since he was found so close to his house.
I dont understand why the hell you would say thats unfortunate, atleast the parents have closure now.

He said unfortunately because the boy was found dead.
Yes Mike's right, I guess I should have worded it different. I meant It is Unfortunate it was solved this way and ended like that. Although from what I heard on the news the parents are the prime suspects.
I apologize if i came off mean, i read it diffrently then you meant it. Now the parents being suspects, thats unfortunate

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SlowestYfz450 on February 25, 2006, 06:32:08 PM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on February 24, 2006, 09:05:14 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on February 24, 2006, 08:22:41 PM
Quote from: SlowestYfz450 on February 24, 2006, 06:12:14 PM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on February 24, 2006, 05:04:08 PM
Unfortunately this has been solved. They found the boy face down in a lake dead. The police said they doubt it was an abduction since he was found so close to his house.
I dont understand why the hell you would say thats unfortunate, atleast the parents have closure now.

He said unfortunately because the boy was found dead.
Yes Mike's right, I guess I should have worded it different. I meant It is Unfortunate it was solved this way and ended like that. Although from what I heard on the news the parents are the prime suspects.
I apologize if i came off mean, i read it diffrently then you meant it. Now the parents being suspects, thats unfortunate

I see how you read it that way. I just read that they are now ruling at as a Drowning with no fould play involved. I feel sorry for the family.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com