GNC Nationals Round 3 March 11/12 (Roll Call)

Started by Wannagofaster, February 24, 2006, 08:55:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrian

 I will be there supporting #7    all the way.
KDX200 (mine) , KFX400 (wife's bike)

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Me,mudmonkey and jayz400 are going sun but to watch. Dreth hope to see you there.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Quote from: Ride1Rob on March 06, 2006, 09:26:04 PM
How much is it to spectate?



yea! HOW MUCH to spank Nata.......................I meant spectate ;) :D

brian87


TBR

We will be there with a yellow 450r #86, running prod B and maybe 4-stroke B.

YFZCutie113

Hey Eric H and Dale I think Mike and I will be there!! Ya know I gotta take pics for John LOL !! We are leaving I think thursday for Mississippi to pick up his bike then back to Gainesville!!! I can't wait it's gonna be great!!!
Chicks Dig Tricks!!!!
I am John Natalie's #1 Fan

dreth

does anyone know how much it will cost to watch? or how can i find out?

dreth

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on March 03, 2006, 02:19:46 AM
39.00 ATVA membership (good for 1 year). Dreth if you sent for a card before Lorretta's yours should still be good.

20.00 to Practice Friday (per class) and 40.00 to race (per class)amatuer. 85.00 for Pro  Am and 100.00 for Pro.

Gate fees are usually 40.00-50.00 per adult for the whole weekend.







is the above gate fee for spectators?

lawn_man mx

man ! forget that idea!    thought  about  going for the day. guess not :K :K
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

450R_Matt

Thats for the racers I think.

Check this link  http://www.racerproductions.com/04ATVAMX.htm


Looks to be 30 bones for sat and sun
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

trx#9

I'll be there in hopefully in the pro class or pro-am I have not made my mine up yet ???
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

dreth

i called the gatorback hotline and it is $20 for sat. and sunday pass or $15 for just sunday















i geuss im still going ;D

450R_Matt

well I have never been to on of these events.  Hell I pay $135 for nascar. I can pay $50 for all three days if I had too...
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Mrs.Nightbreed

The 40 or 50 is spectators or racers. It is the gate fee if you get there on Thursday night or Friday morning. Then it goes down each day from there  ;)

trx#9

It's party time, good luck florida riders c-ya there. :ThumbsUp.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

53yfz450

well ill  be there sunday good luck erik and all. i will be there with my broken wrist. :P cheering you on.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.